Caretaker Insecticides Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMERS WELFARE
(Department of Agriculture, Co-operation and Farmers Welfare)
New Delhi, the 7th August, 2020
G.S.R. 113.— In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage Caretaker (Insecticides) Recruitment Rules, 2005, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Caretaker (Insecticides) in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Caretaker (Insecticides) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
- (2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and level in pay matrix.— The number of the said post, its classification and level in the Pay Matrix relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.— The method of recruitment to the said post, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.—No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, ex-Servicemen and and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay matrix|
* Subject to
(Rs. 35400 –
|Whether selection post
or non-selection post
|Age limit for direct recruits||Educational and other
qualifications required for direct recruits
|Whether age and
prescribed for the direct recruits will
apply in the case of
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Method of recruitment, whether by direct
recruitment or by promotion or by
deputation/ absorption and percentage of
vacancies to be filled by various
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation/absorption is to be made.|
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administration:-
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in theparent cadre or Department ; or
(ii) with six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in level 5 (Rs. 29200-92300) in the pay matrix or equivalent, in the parent cadre or Department; and
(b) possessing Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or institute and having at least one year experience of maintenance of building or making necessary arrangement for holding meetings.Note 1: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three
Note 2: The maximum age-limit for appointment shall be not exceeding fifty- six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
|If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its
|Circumstances in which the Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Not applicable||Consultation with Union Public Service Commission not necessary.|
[F.No. 12018/13/2019-PP Estt.]
R. RAJEEV, Under Secy.