CGHS Delhi: Exit from CGHS panel of Mahajan Imaging Sports Injury Centre, Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi from empanelled list – OM Dt 11th August, 2020
F. No. S. 1101 1/14/2020-CGHS (HEC)
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General Central Govt. Health Scheme
(Hospital Empanelment Cell)
(Govt. of India)
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan,
New Delhi Dated 11th August, 2020
Subject: Exit from CGHS panel of Mahajan Imaging Sports Injury Centre, Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 from CGHS empanelled list.
With reference to your application on subject mentioned above, it is to convey that permission is hereby accorded to Mahajan Imaging Sports Injury Centre, Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 empanelled under CGHS Delhi to exit from CGHS panel with immediate effect.
The CGHS beneficiaries already being treated in the centre prior to the issue of this order shall however be continued to be provided treatment at CGHS rates till completion of their treatment and their bills would be submitted to UTI-ITSL/ concerned department with justification, for consideration on merits.
Dr. Sanjay Jain
Tel. No. 011-23062800
1. The Proprietor, Mahajan Imaging Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi.
2. All Ministries / Departments, Government of India
3. Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
4. Addl. DDG (HQ)/All Additional Directors /Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi
S. All Pay & Accounts Officers under CGHS
6. Additional Director (Hqrs) / Additional Director (SZ)/ (CZ)/(EZ)/(NZ), CGHS, New Delhi
7. JD (Gr.)/JD(R&H), CGHS Delhi
8. CGHS Desk-I/Desk-II/CGHS-I/CGHS-II, Dte.GHS, Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi
9. Estt.I/ Estt.II/ Estt.IlI/ Estt.IV Sections, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
10.Admn.I / Admn.II Sections of Dte.GHS.
11.Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha Secretariat