CGHS Delhi: Exit from CGHS panel of Sunil Hospital, Geetanjali Road, New Delhi from empanelled list – OM Dt 5th August, 2020
F. No. S. 11011/07/2020-CGHS (HEC)
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General Central Govt. Health Scheme
(Hospital Empanelment Cell)
(Govt. of India)
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan,
Dated 5th August, 2020
Subject: Exit from CGHS panel of Sunil Hospital, 15/ 199-200, Geetanjali Road, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi from CGHS empanelled list.
With reference to your application on subject mentioned above, it is convey that permission is hereby accorded to Sunil Hospital, 15/199-200, Geetanjali Road, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi empanelled under CGHS Delhi to exit from CGHS panel with immediate effect. The CGHS beneficiaries already being treated in the centre prior to the issue of this order shall however be continued to be provided treatment at CGHS rates til] completion of their treatment and their bills would be submitted to UTI-ITSL/ concerned department with justification, for consideration on merits.
Dr. Sanjay Jain
Tel. No. 011-23062800
1. The Medical Superintendent, Sunil Hospital, 15/199-200, Geetanjali Road, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017.
2. All Ministries / Departments, Government of India
3. Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
4. Addl. DDG (HQ)/All Additional Directors /Joint Directors of CGHS cities
S. All Pay & Accounts Officers under CGHS
6. Additional Director (Hqrs) / Additional Director (SZ)/ (CZ)/(EZ)/(NZ), CGHS,
7. JD (Gr.)/JD(R8&H), CGHS Delhi
8. CGHS Desk-I/Desk-II/CGHS-I/CGHS-II, Dte.GHS, Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi
9. Estt.I/ Estt.Il/ Estt.III/ Estt.IV Sections, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
10.Admn.I / Admn.II Sections of Dte.GHS.
11.Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha Secretariat.