Empanelment of Shataayu Dental Clinic and Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Science (SAIMS) under CGHS Indore: CGHS OM Dt. 20 Aug 2020
Govt. of India
Office of the Additional Director
Central Govt. SHealth Scheme
Police LT.L. Building Jahangirabad, Bhopal
Tel.No. (0755) 2550265
E-mail — [email protected] Fax No.( 0755) 2768621
Bhopal dated: 20th Aug.2020
Sub: Notification of Empanelment of Health Care Organization (HCOs) under Continuous Empanelment Scheme.
With reference to the Ministry‘s Office Memorandums 1.No. S.11045/36/ 2012/CGHS EC dated 10.12.2014, 2.5.11035/36/2012- CGHS/ HEC dated 16.10.2015, 3.S.11045/36/2012-CGHS/HEC dated 26.12.2017 vide which the continuous Empanelment Scheme for private Hospitals and Diagnostic Center/ eye care & Dental care centre having under CGHS was revived with a view to empanel more such facilities for the CGHS beneficiaries of Indore. Accordingly after following due process a list of private hospitals have been finalized as per the terms and conditions laid down.
1. The Hospital mentioned below is empanelled for a period of one year from the date if issue of this office memorandum or till next new empanelent whichever is earlier subject to signing of a memorandum of Agreement and submission of Performance Bank Guarantee.
2. This office memorandum and the rates applicable under CGHS Bhopal for hospitals can be downloaded from the website of CGHS. www.cghs.gov.in.
3. This Office Memorandum is issued in pursuance of delegation of power for empanelment’s of private hospitals vide O.M. No. S.11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) dt. 26.12.2017 of Deptt. Of Health & Family Welfare, Hospital Empanelment Cell, New Delhi.
4. Hospital/Dental care are provisionally empanelied for a period of One year since non NABH.
|Sl. No.||Name of Hospital||NABH/Non-NABH||Telephone No.||Empanelled for|
|1||Shataayu Dental Clinic scheme 103, Plot No. 76 Kesar Bagh Road, Indore Pin – 452009||Non- NABH||(M)- 9229585073 [email protected]||Dental Care|
|2||Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences (SAIMS) Indore Ujjain state
Highway Near M.R.- 10 Crossing sanwer Road, Indore Pin
|Non- NABH||T- 0731-4231000 M- 9826266203 Email: [email protected]||General & Multispecialty|
1. Concerned Health Care organization.
2. The Director, CGHS, Directorate General of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi— 110108 for information.
3. The Addl. DDG(HQ), MOHFW Directorate General of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-—110108- for information.
4. Dr. Manoj Jain Sr. CMO (HEC) MOHFW, Nirman Bhawan New Delhi-110108- for information.
5. E.II/11I/IV, Directorate General of CGHS Nirman Bhawan New Delhi-110108- for information.
6. Estt.I/Estt.1I/Estt.1II/Estt.IV Section, Directorate General of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan New Delhi-110108- for information.
7. UTI-ITSL, 75, Mezzanine Floor, Zone-II M.P. Nagar, Bhopal—462011-for information.
8. UTI-ITSL, 152/1, First Floor, Old Madras Road, Ulsoor, Bengalooru-560008-—for information.
9, UTI-ITSL, Plot No. 3, Sector -11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai—400614—for information.
10. Swamy Publishers(P) Ltd., P.B. No. 2468 R.K. Puram Chennai—628-for information.
11. Sr. Technical Director, NIC MOHFW Nirman Bhawan New Delhi—with the request to upload this O.M. on the CGHS website.
12. Monitoring Computerization and Training Cell, MOHFW, Nirman Bhawan New Delhi-—110108- with the request to upload this O.M. on the CGHS website.
13. CMOT/C W.C. Indore