Driver Grade-II Group C Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 in Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 14th September, 2020
G.S.R. 131.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute, Chengalpattu (Group ‘C’ posts) Recruitment Rules, 1988 in so far as it relates to the post of Driver (Heavy Vehicle), except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Driver Grade-II, Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu, Driver Grade-II (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification, level in pay matrix.— The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto, shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc. .—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and
other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in column (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.—No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen or any other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of Post||Number of posts||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|Driver Grade-II||02 * (2020)
Service, Group ‘C’,
|Level-4 in the pay
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.||In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/absorption , grades from which promotion or deputation/absorption to be made.|
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in level -2 in the pay matrix (Rs.19900- 63200) with nine years of regular service in the grade and have passed the trade test, specified by the Government.Note: If a situation occurs when an eligible employee in the feeder grade is not available for promotion against available vacant post in the higher grade, the vacant post in the higher grade could be downgraded till eligible person becomes available If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.
|If a Department Promotion Committee exists,
what is its composition?
|Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Group ‘C’ Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering promotion) consisting of:-
1. Deputy Director (Epid) – Chairman;
2. Assistant Director (Epid) – Member;
3. Assistant Director(Micro) – Member;
4. Administrative officer – Member.
[F. No. A-12018/14/2019-Lep]
BAIDYANATH PRASAD, Under Secy