Prothetist Group B post Recruitment Rules 2020 in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi under MoHFW
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
New Delhi, the 12th October, 2020
G.S.R. 152.-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Prothetist in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, namely:-
- Short title and commencement.—(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, Prothetist ( Group ‘B’ post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification, level in pay matrix.-The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualification, etc.-The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualification and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- Disqualification.-No person, –
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person , shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving .-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post|
|Prothetist||02* (2020) Subject to variation dependent on workload||General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44900-142400)||Not applicable|
|Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/ absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Age: Not Applicable Educational Qualification: Not Applicable||Not applicable||Deputation (Including short term contract)|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption grade from which promotion or deputation /absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Services Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Deputation (Including Short Term Contract)
officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories, Administration or autonomous statutory organisation or public sector undertakings or University and recognised research institutions:
(a)(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii)with five years’ service in the level rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the level-6 in the pay matrix (Rs.35400-112400) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) possessing the educational qualifications and experience prescribed as under:
(i) Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from recongnised University or institute.
(ii) Two years working experience in Prosthetics and Orthotics
|Not applicable.||Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is not necessary|
|from Central Government or State Governments or Union territories, Administration or autonomous statutory organisation or public sector undertakings or University and recognised research Institutes. or
(i) Diploma in Prosthetics and Orthotics from recongised University or institute.
(ii) Four years working experience in Prosthetics and Orthotics from Central Government or State Governments or Union territories , Administration or autonomous statutory organisation or public sector undertakings or University and recognised research institutes.
Note 1: The period of deputation including period of deputation in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 2: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
[ F. No. A. 12018/ 11/2016-MH II]
PREM NARAIN, Under Secy.