Store Keeper (Group 'C' Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme Ministry of Health and Family Welfare N
Store Keeper (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
New Delhi, the 4th November, 2020
G.S.R . 161.- In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the National Malaria Eradication Programme ,(Group ‘C’ posts) Recruitment Rules, 1980, in so far as they relate to the post of Store Keeper, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Store Keeper in the National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme, under the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, namely :-
- Short title and commencement.- (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme , Store Keeper (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification and level in pay – The number of post, its classification and the level in pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, – The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- 4. Disqualification.- No person,-
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax .-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of the person.
- 6. Saving.- – Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time In this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post||Age – limit for direct recruits|
|Store Keeper||01* (2020) *Subject to variation dependent on workload||General Central Service, Group ‘C’ , Non- Gazetted, Ministerial||Level – 4 (Rs.25500- 81100/-)||Non-selection||Between 18 and 27 years. (The upper age- limit is relaxable for departmental candidate up to forty years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government). Note: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be as advertised by the Staff Selection Commission.|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|(i) 12th class pass from a recognised Board or University; (ii) One year experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a Store of the Central Government or State Government, autonomous or statutory||Not applicable.||Two years for direct recruits.||By promotion failing which by direct recruitment.|
|organisation, Public Sector Undertaking or University or in a Private Sector Organization listed on the stock exchanges of India.
Note 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority or Staff Selection Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified .
Note 2: The qualifications regarding experience are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority or Staff Selection Commission for the reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection, the Competent Authority or Staff Selection Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/absorption grades from which promotion or deputation/absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
|By promotion: Lower Division Clerk in level 2 (Rs. 19900-63200/) with eight years regular service in the grade and having successfully completed two to four weeks training in relevant field .
Note. – Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion , their seniors would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less, and have successfully completed probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service.
|1. Group ‘C’ Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering promotion) consisting of :-
(i) Joint Director/ Deputy Director, National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme – Chairman.
(ii) Deputy Director, Directorate General of Health Services/Any other institution of the Directorate located in Delhi/New Delhi – Member. (iii) Administrative Officer, National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme – Member.
2. Group ‘C’ Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation ) consisting of :-
(i) Joint Director or Deputy Director, National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme – Chairman.
(ii) Deputy Director, Directorate General of Health Services/Any other institution of the Directorate located in Delhi/New Delhi – Member.
(iii) Administrative Officer, National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme – Member.
[F. No. 1-70/2019/Admn.I]
BAIDYANATH PRASAD, Under Secy.