Store Officer Recruitment Rules 2020 in the MoHFW, BCG Vaccine Laboratory, Guindy, Chennai
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
New Delhi, the 9th November , 2020
G.S.R. 163 .-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Store Officer in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, BCG Vaccine Laboratory, Guindy, Chennai namely: –
- Short title and commencement .- (1)These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, BCG Vaccine Laboratory, Guindy, Chennai, Store Officer (Group ‘B’ Post), Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2)They shall come into the force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification, level in the pay matrix -The number of post, its classification and the level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.-The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- Disqualification. – No person,-
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of these rules.
- Power to relax .-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, and in consultation with Union Public Service Commission relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of person.
- Saving .-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of the post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non – selection||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|Store Officer||1* (2020) *Subject to variation dependent on workload||General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non Gazetted, Non- Ministerial||Level – 6, (Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400)||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and Period of educational qualifications prescribed if any for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation or absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Two years for promotions||By deputation (including short term contract plus promotion).|
|In case of recruitment by promotion grades from which promotion or deputation to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
By Composite Method Deputation (including short term contract) plus promotion. Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories Administrations or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognised Research Institutes or Autonomous or Statuary Bodies:
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) With six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300/-) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
or (iii) With ten years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100/-) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualification and experience: (i) Master degree with Economics or Commerce or Statistics or Business studies or Public Administration from a recognised University or institute; and one year experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store or in a concern of Central or State Government or Statutory or autonomous organization or Public Sector Undertakings or University or Any recognised institute or Banks or in a Private Sector Organization listed on the stock exchange of India; or
(ii) Bachelor degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics or Business studies or Public administration as a subject from a recognised University or Institute; and two years experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store or in a concern of Central or State Government or Statutory or Autonomous organization or Public Sector Undertakings or University or any recognised institute or Banks or in a Private Sector Organization listed on the stock exchange of India; or
(iii) Diploma in Materials Management or Warehousing Management or Purchasing or logistic or Public Procurement from recognised University or Institute; and three years experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store or in a concern of Central or State Government or Statutory or autonomous organization or Public Sector Undertakings or University or Any recognised institute or Banks or in a Private Sector Organization listed on the stock exchange of India;
Note 1: The Departmental Store Keeper in level-4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-) in the pay matrix with ten years regular service in the grade and having the educational qualification and experience prescribed for deputationists will also considered along with outsiders and in case he is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
Note2: The Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty six years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Group ‘B’ Departmental confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:- (i) Deputy Director General (Public Health), Directorate General of Health Services – Chairman
(ii) Director, Directorate General of Health Services looking after the work of BCG Vaccine Laboratory, Chennai – Member (iii) Director or Deputy Director, BCG Vaccine Laboratory, Chennai – Membe
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is not necessary|
[F. No. A-12018/03/2017-EPI]
G. K. PILLAI, Under Secy.