Technical Supervisor (Electrical), Group 'B' (Non-Gazetted) Recruitment Rules, 2020: Central Research Institute, Kasauli (Class III and Class IV posts
Technical Supervisor (Electrical), Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) Recruitment Rules, 2020: Central Research Institute, Kasauli (Class III and Class IV posts)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 3rd November, 2020
G.S.R. 160.-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules to amend the Central Research Institute, Kasauli (Class III and Class IV posts) Recruitment Rules, 1965 insofar as they relate to the post of Technical Supervisor (Electrical), namely:-
- Short title and commencement .- (i) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Research Institute, Kasauli, Technical Supervisor (Electrical), Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(ii) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix .-The number of said post, its classification and the level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the said Schedule.
- Method of recruitment, age limit, qualifications etc .-The method of the recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule
- Disqualification .-No persons,-
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rules.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving .-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Caste, the Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the order issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of the post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether Selection or non-selection post||Age limit for direct recruits|
|Technical Supervisor (Electrical)||2 * (2020) *(Subject to variation dependent on workload)||
General Central Service, Group’B’, Non-Gazetted ,(Non-Ministerial)
|Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)||Selection||Not applicable|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of Probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/ absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||2 years||Promotion failing which Deputation Including Short Term Contract.|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation /absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted making recruitment|
Promotion : Technician in Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 ) of the pay matrix with ten years of regular service in the grade; and possessing 12th pass from a recognized Board/ Institution and Diploma in electricity with particular reference to refrigeration from a recognized Institute and
Group ‘B’ Departmental Promotion Committee consisting of :-
i) Deputy Director, looking after the work of Extended Programme for Immunization Section, Directorate General of Health Services : Chairman ii)Assistant Director, Central Research Institute, Kasauli : Member
iii)Administrative Officer, Central Research Institute, Kasauli : Member
having successfully completed mandatory training of two weeks as prescribed by Competent Authority.
Note: Requirement of 12th pass and diploma in electricity with particular reference to refrigeration shall not be applicable to the existing regular incumbents in the grade of Technician on the date of Notification of these rules.
Note 1: Where juniors who have completed their qualifying/ eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their senior would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying I eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying /eligibility service or 2 years, whichever is less and have successfully completed their probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying/ eligibility service.
Deputation (including short-term contract) Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies or Statutory Bodies, Organisations or Universities or Recognised Research Institutes :-
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or
(ii) With 6 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level-5 of the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(i) 12th pass from a recognised board/ institute; and (ii) Diploma in electricity with particular reference to refrigeration; and
(iii) Two Years experience in repair and maintenance work of different machinery and equipment in laboratories from Central Government I State Governments I Union Territories I Autonomous or Statutory organizations I Public Sector Undertakings I Universities I Recognised Research Institutes.
|iv) Officer of Military Hospital, : Member Kasauli
Group ‘B’ Departmental Confirmation Committee consisting of :-
i) Deputy Director, looking after the work of Extended Programme for Immunization Section, Directorate General of Health Services : Chairman ii)Assistant Director, Central Research Institute, Kasauli: Member
iii) Administrative Officer, Central Research Institute, Kasauli: Member
iv)Officer of Military Hospital, : Member Kasauli
Note 1: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 3: The Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be Not exceeding 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications
[F. No. A-12018/16/2018-EPI]
G. K. PILLAI, Under Secy.