Change in name of (I) Risk Management Centre For Customs (II) National Targeting Centre: CBDT OM Dt 4th January 2021
F No. A-11013/19/2017-Ad. IV
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Excise and Customs
5th Floor, HUDCO Vishala Building,
Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi- 110066
Dated: 4th January, 2021
Subject: Change in name of (I) Risk Management Centre For Customs (II) National Targeting Centre -reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this office O.M. even dated 11.07.2017 regarding Creation of the Directorate General of Analytics and Risk Management (DGARM)- Charter of functions. The O.M. dated 11.07.2017 vide para 1 created Directorate General of Analytics and Risk Management (DGARM) and vide para A(ii) created 4 verticals under DGARM namely, (I) Business Intelligence & Analytics (II) Risk Management Centre for Goods and Services Tax & Targeted Enforcement (Ill) Risk Management Centre for Customs (IV) National Targeting Centre.
2. Now, it has been decided with the approval of Competent Authority to amend the O.M. referred above and to redesignate “Risk Management Centre for Customs” as “National Customs Targeting Centre for Cargo (NCTC-Cargo)” and “National Targeting Centre” as “National Customs Targeting Centre for Passenger (NCTC-Pax)”.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
4. All Directors General/Commissioners in-charge of Directorates
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners/Chief Commissioners
3. All Commissioners
4 PS to FM/MOS(R)/ Secretary (R)/ Chairman (EC)/ All Members, CBEC
5. PS to AS (R) / JS (R)
6. All Joint Secretaries and Commissioners in the Board
7. Pr. CCA, AGCR Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi
8 All Officers/Sections of CBEC
9. DG, System (Webmaster) with the request to upload the order on the official website of CBEC
10. Office Order folder/ Spare Copies/ Guard file