Rate of Interest @8.50% for the Employees’ Provident Fund Members Account for the year 2019-20: EPFO
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
No. INV- INV-11/1/2020-1NV/2025
Date: 04 JAN 2020
All Regional Provident Fund Commissioners,
Sub: Declaration of Rate of Interest for the Employees’ Provident Fund Members Account for the year 2019-20 – regarding
The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, has conveyed the approval of the Central Government under para 60(1) of Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, 1952 to credit interest @8.50 % for the year 2019-20 to the account of each member of the EPF Scheme as per the provisions under Para 60 of EPF Scheme, 1952.
2. You are accordingly, requested to issue necessary instructions to all concerned for crediting the said interest to the members’ accounts.
Staff Provident Fund in EPFO – Revised rate of interest
REGIONAL P. F. COMMISSIONER — I (INVESTMENT)
(Authority: – Ministry of Labour and Employment letter No.R-11018/ 1/ 2017 -SS-II-Dated 31st December, 2020).
1. PPS to Secretary, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
2. PPS to AS, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
3. PPS to AS&FA, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
4. OSD to Central Provident Fund Commissioner — for information
5. PS to Central Provident Fund Commissioner — for information
6. PPS to FA&CAO and CVO — for information
7. All CBT Members.
8. Director, PDNASS, New Delhi