Junior Translator Group ‘B’ post Recruitment Rules - Directorate General of Training (Women Training), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurs
Junior Translator Group ‘B’ post Recruitment Rules – Directorate General of Training (Women Training), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
(DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING)
New Delhi, the 5th November, 2020
G.S.R. 182.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Directorate of Training (Vocational Training Programme for Women), Recruitment Rules, 1996, in so far as they relate to the post of Hindi Translator, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Junior Translator in the workmen’s unit, in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, in the office of Directorate General of Training, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.— (1)These rules may be called the Directorate General of Training (Women Training), Junior Translator, Group ‘B’ post, Recruitment Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix.— The number of post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto, shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.— The method of recruitment, age- limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post, shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said schedule.
4. Disqualification.— No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any other person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.— Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may by order, and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.— Noting in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, economically weaker section, ex- Servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
Name of Post
|Number of Posts||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection or non- selection post||Age limit for direct recruits.|
* Hindi Translator re-designated as Junior Translator
to variation depending on workload
|General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-
Gazetted, Non- Ministrerial
(Rs. 35,400-1, 12,400)
Not exceeding 30 years.
(Relaxable for Government servants upto Five years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government on time to time.)
Note:- The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in case of promotee||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption, grades from which promotion deputation or absorption to be made|
Essential Qualification:- (a) Masters Degree of recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Masters degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the degree level;
Masters degree of recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the degree level;
Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, With Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium examination and other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level;
(b) Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa; or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
The qualification (s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority, for reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the Competent Authority, is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
|Not applicable||Two years||Direct Recruitment|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption grades from which promotion, Deputation or absorption to be made||If Departmental promotion committee exist what is its composition||Circumstances which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Not Applicable||1. Head of Department /Joint Director of Training, Directorate General of Training -Chairman.
2. Deputy Director of Training -Member.
3. Group ‘A’ officer of another/ Department located in the same City – Member.
4. Principal or Assistant Director of Training, National Skill Training Institute (Women Training) Directorate General of Training – Member.
SONU BHATIA, Under Secy.
Source: 1. Click here to view/download the PDF