Haemodialysis of chronic kidney disease patients: ECHS Order 06 Jan 2022 Central Organisation ECHS Adjutant General's Branch Integrated Headquarter
Haemodialysis of chronic kidney disease patients: ECHS Order 06 Jan 2022
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated Headquarters MoD(Army)
Near Gopinath Circle
06 Jan 2022
All Regional Centres
HAEMODIALYSIS OF CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PATIENTS
1. Further to our letter No B/49770/AG/ECHS dated 05 May 2021, even letter dated 16 Sep 2021 and even No dated 10 Nov 2021.
2. The present surge in the cases of COVID-19 and limited availability of emp hosp has resulted in large numbers of ECHS beneficiaries facing difficulties to undergo Haemodialysis, especially which are designated hosp for COVID treatment and are undertaking dialysis of COVID-19 positive patients.
3. Haemodialysis is to be considered as a life saving emergency, hence no referral is reqd to be taken from the Parent Polyclinic. Patient may obtain treatment without referral from Service/Emp/Non Emp/Govt Hosp/Med College till 31 Mar 2022.
4. The situation shall be reviewed after 31 Mar 2022.
5. This is for your info and wide dissemination to all the ECHS Polyclinics under your AoR.
Jt Dir (Med)
for MD ECHS
(Ops & Coord) Sec – for info pl.
, Stats & Automation Sec – for uploading the letter on ECHS website.