Pensioners’ Awareness Program organized by DOPPW at Puducherry on 28th June, 2022
To create awareness to ensure Ease of Living, information on CCS Pension Rules 2021 and other Pension related matters is being provided through a Pensioners’ Awareness Program organized by DOPPW at Puducherry on 28th June, 2022.
- Family Pension & its commencement –Procedure & Documents required & those not required.
- CCS 2021 Rules – Changes affecting existing pensioners/ family pensioners.
- Annual Certificates – Income/Marriage.
- Entitlements- DR, Payment of LTA, Nomination Rules, FMA related Rules, Restoration of Commuted Pension, Additional Pension.
- CGHS related matters.
- Consortium of Banks – doorstep services.
- Transfer of Pension Accounts to other PDAs.
- NRI Pensioners related guidelines.
- Best Practices in Banks.
- Modes of submitting Life Certificates
– Digitization of LCs
– Face Authentication Technique
– Video KYC
- Income Tax related Rules for Pensioners.
- Address of Chief Controller Pensions, MoF.
Source: DoPPW – Twitter