Revision of Yardsticks of Telecom Department: Railway Board Order RBE No. 128/2022
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 128/2022
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways, including Production Units and Others
Sub: Revision of Yardsticks of Telecom Department.
An action plan was formulated by Board for Manpower Management, wherein, it was decided that yardsticks cf O&M activities of various departments be revised taking into account technology Upgradation, Outsourcing experience and Benchmarking Standards set by different Railways.
2. Accordingly, the yardsticks for Telecom department have been revised and enclosed as an annexure.
3. Henceforth, the requirement of Manpower for the said activities should be calculated based on the revised yardsticks. The Manpower strength for the existing assets should be reviewed, based on the revised yardsticks and excess posts be surrendered immediately.
4. All the Clarifications/queries/references, if any, regarding revised yardsticks are to be made to Telecom directorate Railway Board.
5. This supersedes all earlier instructions on the yardsticks for above activities, issued in past. :
6. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
7. Please acknowledge receipt.
DA: As aboveClick here to view/download the PDF