Empanelment of Hospitals / Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centre for ECHS with additional facility – 40th Screening Committee Meeting
MOD / GOI Letter No. 22B (13)/2022-D(WE/Res-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 15th November, 2022
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECH
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt -10
SUBJECT: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS WITH ADDITIONAL FACILITY
I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 228(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 40th Screening Committee for empanelment of Additional Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 28 Sep 22 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 19 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1.||AMBALA CANTT||ANEJA HOSPITAL & NURSING HOME||Annexure 1|
|2.||FATEHGARH SAHIB||INDUS FATEHGARH SAHIB HOSPITAL (UNIT OF INDUS FATEHGARH SAHIB HOSPITAL PVT LTD)||Annexure 2|
|3.||GWALIOR||BIRLA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL RESEARCH||Annexure 3|
|4.||GWALIOR||GLOBAL SPECIALITY HOSPITAL||Annexure 4|
|5.||INDORE||CENTRAPATH LABS PRIVATE LIMITED||Annexure 5|
|6.||JAIPUR||AMAR MEDICAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE (A UNIT OF RATANGIRI INNOVATIONS PVT LTD)||Annexure 6|
|7.||JAIPUR||MANIPAL HOSPITAL (A UNIT OF MANIPAL HEALTH ENTERPRISES PVT LTD)||Annexure 7|
|8.||JAIPUR||MARUDHAR HOSPITAL||Annexure 8|
|9.||JAIPUR||MAHATMA GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||Annexure 9|
|10.||KARNAL||KERALA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE (A UNIT OF KIMS HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT LTD)||Annexure 10|
|11.||KARNAL||THAKUR EYE & MATERNITY HOSPITAL||Annexure 11|
|12.||NARNAUL||GETWELL HOSPITAL||Annexure 12|
|13.||PALAMPUR||KARAN HOSPITAL||Annexure 13|
|14.||PATHANAMTHITTA||ST GREOGORIOS MEDICAL MISSION HOSPITAL||Annexure 14|
|15.||RAIPUR||VEDANTA MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION BALCO MEDICAL CENTRE||Annexure 15|
|16.||REWARI||YADAV DENTAL CLINIC||Annexure 16|
|17.||ROHTAK||KAINOS HOSPITAL (A UNIT OF UBUNTU HEALTH SOLUTIONS PVT LTD.)||Annexure 17|
|18.||SAS NAGAR HOHALI||SOHANA HOSPITAL (A MULTI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL) (A UNIT OF SRI-GURU HARKRISHAN SAHIB CHARITABLE EYE HOSPITAL TRUST SOHANA) (ADVANCED DENTAL CARE CENTRE)||Annexure 18|
|19.||SIKAR||EYE CARE HOSPITAL||Annexure 19|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospital is subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
(Dr. P P Sharma)
OSD (WE / I & C)