Income Tax Department invites all artists and designers, both professionals and amateurs, to develop a Mascot to be used in all advertising and communications of the Department. Make sure that the Mascot you develop captures the vision and values of the Income Tax Department and exhibits a definite brand recall value. The Mascot should be captivating and inspiring, particularly to the young and future taxpayers. Don’t miss this rare opportunity of exercising your creativity and bagging a cash reward of Rs. 1, 00,000/-.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- Payment of tax as a value norm in the society and a core duty of every citizen.
- Payment of tax as a contribution of citizen in Nation building and ensuring a better future for coming generations.
- Depiction of Income Tax Department as an enforcement agency as well as a facilitator for voluntary tax compliance
- Depiction of Income Tax Department as a friend to every honest taxpayer.
- Send your entry on an A4 size paper in an envelope superscribed as “Mascot Design for Income Tax Department” by ordinary post to Post Box No. 6005, New Delhi-110001.
- Every entry must carry the entrant’s name, address, phone number, e-mail address on front or back of the ‘Mascot Design’ in BLOCK LETTERS.
2. By Email
- Entry in high resolution JPEG format can be sent by email to [email protected]
- The subject of the email must mention “Mascot Design for Income Tax Department” and the e-mail must contain the entrant’s name, address and phone number.