Sub : Enhancement in the rate of Risk Allowance in respect of eligible unskilled staff on the railways in accordance with DOP&T’s guidelines.
Ref : Railway Board’ letter No.E(P&A)I-84/SP-1/TP-1 dated 21.08.1991.
List of categories / Staff engaged in the following jobs are eligible for Grant of Risk Allowance.
1. Those directly engaged in spray painting.
2. Those directly engaged in galvanising tanks, effluent treatment plant, manufacturing of insulation components involving hazardous chemicals etc.
3. Those directly engaged in use of electrolytes.
4. Those directly exposed to metallic dust, fumes generated from resin bakers, smoke from the furnance, carbon burst shops.
5. Those directly working in Melting Shop in all foundaries where scrap is used.
6. Moulding shop in Rail Wheel Factory / Bangalore.
7. Those directly engaged in chrome plating.
8. Safaiwalas directly working in underground drains/sewer pipes, cleaing of manholes.
9. Safaivalas directly working in sewerage treatment plant in workshops.
10. Malaria Khalasis directly engaged in spraying pesticides, handling acids, anti-larval drugs, etc.
11. Chest Clinic Staff.
12. X Ray Attendants.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.