Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners’ Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal: DoP&PW Order
F. No. 55/8/2015- P&PW(C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG. and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-1100 03
Dated: 29th March,2016
The Pay & Accounts Officer,
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
Subject: Web-based ‘Pensioners’ Portal’, a Mission Mode Project under the National e~Governance Plan (NeGP) – Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners’ Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal.
I am directed to convey the sanction of the President of India to the release of a sum of Rs.221121/ (Rupees Two lakhs Twenty One thousand One hundred and Twenty One only) in favour of the following Pensioners Associations for meeting expenditure in connection with the
implementation of ‘Pensioners’ Portal’ as per the details given below:
||Name of Pensioners’ Association/Organization
||Max. amount of Grant-in-aid admissible as per scheme
||Deduction on account of unspent balance/Interest earned lying with
PA as on 1.4.15 & to be carry forward to 2015-16
|Actual Amount of Grant- in-«aid to be released (Co. 3-4)
|Total amount with Pensioners Asso. for 2015-2016
||All India Organization of Pensioners, Kanpur
||Karnataka Central Govt. Pensioners Association, Bangalore
||National Ex-Serviceman Co-ordination Committee, Kolkatta
||57000 (unspent) Plus 2464(Interest) =59464
||Jharkhand Pensioners Kalyan Samaj, Ranchi (reimbursement amount for
the financial year 2014-15)
||17801(unspent) + 591 = 318392 (as on 1.4.14 and to be carry
forward to 2014-15
|56608/-(reimbursement amount for 2014-15
2. Utilization Certificates in respect of earlier grants sanctioned to above Pensioners Associations are enclosed.
3. Details of Recurring Grant for admissible Activities:
The maximum permissible amount on the individual component eligible for sanction/reimbursement in the form of Grant-in-Aid is as follows with flexibility of 25% on higher/lower side of individual component:
||Telephone + Internet Connection
||Up to Rs. 12,000 per annum
||Stationery+ Battery replacement
||Up to Rs. 19,500 per annum
||Subsidy towards Rent of Building/Water/electricity/AMC
||Up to Rs. 28,500 per annum
||Remuneration Payable to Data entry (Part time)
||Up to Rs. 15,000 per Operator per annum
||Up to Rs. 75,000 per annum
4., Any other expenditure by the Pcnsioners’ Association on any activity/component other than those mentioned above will not be admissible from the Grant-in-Aid amount and will be treated as an nnSpent amount, to be recoverable or adjustable from the future grant as the case may. In case the actual expenditure during the year on individual components is less than the permissible amount on individual components, the difference of Grant~in~Aid and the actual expenditure will be treated as unSpent and will be adjusted in the next year’s grant.
5. Further, the above Grant~in~Aid is subject to maintaining a separate Bank Account for the Grant-in-aid under Pensioners’ Portal. The Grantee shall also furnish a Utilization Certificate (in the prescribed proforma) for the grant received and utilized during the year 2015-16 within six months of the close of the financial year 2015~16 ie. upto 30th September, 2016. Failure to do so will make the Grantee Pensioner Association liable for refund of entire Grant-in-Aid amount along with the interest. While furnishing the accounts for utilization of Grants~in~Aid, the interest earned on Bank account should be distinctly shown and be set off against the expenditure incurred.
6. The Pensioners’ Associations are required to submit a consolidated performance-cum Achievement report immediately after utilization of this grant. The Associations are also required to prepare their Annual work Plan for the current and next financial year before they could become eligible for Grant of any further Grant-in-Aid for the next financial year.
7. The grant is further subject to the terms and conditions as indicated in the Annexnre to this letter.
8. The Drawing & Disbursing Officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is authorized to draw the amount as mentioned in Col 5 of Table given in para l ‘above for disbursement to the Grantee ‘ Pensioners’ Associations for transferring the amount to the Bank Accounts of respective Pensioners’ Associations.
9. The amount is debitable to the Major Head “2052”- Secretariat General Services; 00090- Secretariat (Minor Head); “05”- Ministry to Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions; “0513-Pensioners’ Portal; “05.13.31”- Grant~in -Aid”~General under “Demand No. 73” for the year 2015-16 (Plan).
10. The accounts of the above Pensioners’ Associations shall be open to inspection by the sanctioning authority and the audit, both by the Comptroller and Auditor General of the India under the provision of CAG (DPC) Act, 1971 and internal audit by the Principal Accounts Officer of the Department.
11. This sanction issues under financial powers delegated to the Ministries/Departments of the Government of India with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division vide Diary No. AS&FA (ID/P3732 dated 28.03.2016.
12. The expenditure of Rs.221121/-(Rupees Two lakhs Twenty One thousand One hundred and Twenty One only) has been noted in the grant-in-aid register for the year 2014-2015 and 2015-16.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tele. No. 24644631
Copy to : S.O. (Cash) with two spare copies ~ It is requested to prepare Bill for making payment through RTGS in favour of respective Pensioner Associations as per amount indicated in column of table under Para-I above.
Copy also forwarded by Speed Post to:
1. All India Organisation of Pensioners, 120/469, Lajpat Nagar, Kanpnr- 208005 (UP)
2. The Karnataka Central Govt. Pensioners‘ Association, “Swarna” 120/1 , 2nd Main, Gayatri
Devi Park Extension, Vyalikaval, Bangalore-560003
3. National Ex-servicemen co-ordination committee, R.No. l4B, Ezra Mansions, 16N, Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata-700069
4. Jharkhand Pensioners Kalyan Samaj, Room No.101, Block-B, Collectorate Build, Court Compound, Rancid-834001 (Jharkhand)
All the above Pensioners’ Associations are reg nested to immediately furnish the following documents to this Department
i) One copy of this sanction letter duly signed and stamped on all pages by authorized signatory of the Association as a token of acceptance of financial assistance from Government of India on the terms and conditions attached to the Grant-in-Aid.
ii) An Agreement Bond on a Non-judicial Stamp ‘ Paper worth Rs.20/- as per the enclosed proforma.
iii) A resolution of the Associations’ Executive Body to the effect that the terms conditions of the Grant from GOI are acceptable and the same would be utilized for the purpose it is sanctioned.
iv) A Pre~Stamped Receipt in the enclosed proforma indicating therein Sanction Order No. date and amount of Sanction Signed by the authorized signatory with Rubber Stamp of the Association and stamped with revenue Stamp.
5. PPS to AS&FA (PD/P3 732 dated 28.03.2016
6. PS to J S(P)/ DS(PW),
7. .US (Budget), Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare.
8. NlC-DoP&PW- for unloading a scanned copy of this sanction on Pensioners Portal Website.
9. Sanction Folder.
Encls: As Above.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source: Pensioners Portal
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]