Extension of validity period of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS till 30.09.2020 or till next empanelment whichever is earlier.
F. No: S-11045/36/2016-CGHS (HEC)
Government of India
Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 29th June, 2020
Sub: Extension of validity period of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS.
With reference to above mentioned subject attention is drawn to office order dated 26.12.2019 whereby empanelment of all existing empanelled health care organizations under CGHS was extended till 30.06.2020.
In this regards it has been now decided to extend empanelment of all Health Care Organizations already empanelled under CGHS for a further period of three months w.e.f. 01.07.2020 till 30.09.2020 or till next empanelment whichever is earlier on same terms conditions and rates on which they are presently empanelled. However , all hospitals and diagnostic centres shall charge NABL rates only for those investigations conducted by them which are NABL accredited. For all other investigations they shall claim Non-NABL rates.
This issues with approval of AS & DG (CGHS).
[Dr. G.D. Paliya]
1. PPS to AS & DG (CGHS), Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. Addi. DDG(HQ)/All Additional Directors /Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi
3. Additional Director (Hqrs) I Additional Director (SZ)/ (CZ)/(EZ)/(NZ), CGHS, New
4. JD (Gr.)/JD(R&H) , CGHS Delhi
5. CGHS Desk-I/Desk-11/C GHS-I/CGHS-II , Dte.GHS , Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi
6. UTI-ITSL , 1/28, Sunlight Building , Asaf Ali Road, Delhi-110002.
7. Sr. Technical Director , NIC, MOHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi with the request to upload on the website of the CGHS.
8. Office Order folder.