OM regarding Rotation of officers working in sensitive posts: Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
F. No. C-35/8/2019-Vig.
Government of India
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
Dated: 19th October, 2020
Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values. To act with integrity is to ensure that every decision made is based on thorough transparency and moral principles. Maintaining integrity at work is crucial for employees as it fosters a positive work environment. In order to ensure transparency and ethical practices; instructions & guidelines have been issued from time to time: As a preventive measure, the following reiterated for compliance:-
1. Identify sensitive post/seats and ensure the Rotational Transfer of officials continuing at such seats/posts beyond 3 years (Order .no.18/MISC/02/392171 dated 23/08/2018 is enclosed herewith ready reference).
2. To diligently follow the laid down procedure for procurement, as per the guidelines of CVC, DoPT [Vigilance Manual [Chapter IX (9.9)] of CVC].
3. Manuals on important subject such as purchase, contracts etc should be periodically updated placed on the website.
4. Prepare a panel of Inquiry officer for conducting Preliminary Enquiry (PE) and Departmental Enquiries and review the same from time to time.
5. Create a page on the website, dedicated for Vigilance awareness, which may include departmental mechanism to handle complaints, name of vigilance officers, protection of whistle-blowers etc.
6. Prepare an agreed list and doubtful integrity officers/officials and provide the same to the Vigilance Wing of the Ministry for tracking their activities and issuing vigilance status of officers/officials (OM.- No.105/1/66.AVD-I dated 28/10/1969 is enclosed for ready reference).
Deputy Secretary to the of India
All Administrative Sections of the Ministry and Media Units.
Copy to:- .
NIC Cell, Main Secretariat, M/o I&B with a request to upload on Ministry’s website.
Source: Click Here to read / download the