Clinical Psychologist (Group ‘B’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020 of Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi under MoHFWMINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAM
Clinical Psychologist (Group ‘B’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020 of Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi under MoHFW
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
NOTIFICATION New Delhi, the 23rd December, 2020
G.S.R. 789(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, and in supersession of the Hospital for Mental Diseases, Ranchi (Clinical Psychologist, Rural Mental Health Scheme), Recruitment Rules, 1973, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Clinical Psychologist in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement. – (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, Clinical Psychologist (Group ‘B’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix. – The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.- The method of recruitment to the said post, age- limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualifications. – No person, – (a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person having a spouse living; or (b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax. – Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving. – Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Schedule Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex- servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification.||Level in pay matrix.||Whether selection post or non- selection post.||
Age-limit for direct recruits.
1* (2020) *Subject to variation dependent on work load.
|General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-ministerial.||
Level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44900- 142400/-).
30 years. (Relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
Note: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be advertised by the Union Public Service Commission.
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribe for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.|
(i)Master Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology from a recognised University or institute. (ii)Master of Philosophy in Medical and Social Psychology or Medical Psychology or Clinical Psychology (2 years course) from a recognised University or institute.
(iii) Two years experience as Clinical Psychologist in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital or as a teacher or research worker in the field of Clinical Psychology.
Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from a recognised University or institute.
|Not applicable.||Two years.||
By direct recruitment.
Note: Vacancies caused by the incumbent being away on deputation or long illness or study leave or under other circumstances for a duration of one year or more may be filled on deputation basis from officers of the Central Government:
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) possessing the qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruits under column (7).
In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption grades from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made.
|If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
Group B Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:-
1. Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Chairman;
2. Officer of Specialist Grade –I, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Member;
3. Chief Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Member.
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary.|
[F. No. A.12018/48/2017-ME] VISHAL CHAUHAN, Jt. Secy.