Administrative Officer ( Group 'B' Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020- Sadarjung Hospital, New Delhi MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE New Delhi, the
Administrative Officer ( Group ‘B’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020- Sadarjung Hospital, New Delhi
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 14th December , 2020
G.S.R. 198.-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, (Administrative Officer) Group ‘B’, Recruitment Rules, 1995, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules, regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer in Safdarjung Hospital of New Delhi, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, namely:-
- Short title and commencement.-(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Sadarjung Hospital, New Delhi, Administrative Officer ( Group ‘B’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix.-The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.-The method of recruitment, age- limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- Disqualification.-No person, –
- Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient, so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with Union Public Service Commission , relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving.-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation , relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen and other special categories of person in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay matrix||Whether selection post or non-selection post|
|Administrative Officer||5*( five) (2020) *Subject to variation dependent on workload||General Central Service, Group ‘B‘, Ministerial ‘Gazetted,||Level-8 in the pay matrix ( Rs 47600- 151100).||Selection post.|
|Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits|
|Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in case of promotees||Period of probation , if any||Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation I absorption and percentage of vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Age : Not applicable.
Educational Qualification Not applicable.
|Not applicable.||100 per cent by promotion failing which by deputation.|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption, grade from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made.||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Services Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
Assistant Administrative Officer with six years regular service in level 6 in the pay matrix (35,400-1, 12,400) and have successfully completed mandatory training of two weeks in the field of administration, establishment , accounts or cash etc. as prescribed by the department.
Deputation Officers under the Central Governments or State Governments or Union territories :
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the cadre or Department :or
(ii) with two years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level-7 in the pay matrix (44,900 – 1,42,400 ) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; and
Note 4 : The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty- six years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
|Composition of Departmental Promotion Committee(for considering promotion) consisting of :-
1. Additional Medical Superintendent , Safdarjung Hospital -Chairman ;
2. Director ( Administration ) or Deputy Director Administration , Directorate General of Health Services -Member;
3. Deputy Director Administration , Safdarjung Hospital -Member.
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary for filling up the post by deputation.|
PREM NARAIN, Under Secy.