Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.10.2021
SB Order No. 27/2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Head of Circles/Regions
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.10.2021
The undersigned is directed to say that, vide memorandum No. 01/04/2019-NS dated 30.09.2021 (copy enclosed), Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (Budget Division) has informed that the rate of interest on various Small Savings Schemes (National Savings Schemes) for the third quarter of financial year 2021-22 (starting from 1st October, 2021 and ending on 31st December, 2021) shall remain unchanged from the current interest rates applicable for the second quarter (1st July, 2021 to 30 September, 2021) of Financial Year 2021-2022.
2. It is requested to circulate it to all concerned for information, guidance and necessary action. Same may also be placed on the notice board of all Post Offices in public area.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB-II)
Copy to: –
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
2. PS to Director General Postal Services.
3. PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/
Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech)/AS & FA
4. Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
5. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
6. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
7. Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs8. Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
9. Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
10. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
11. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
12. All Sections of Postal Directorate
13. All recognized Federations / Unions/ Associations
14. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website.
15. MOF(DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
16. Joint Director & HOD, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110002
17. Guard File