Indian Banks’ Association
HR & Industrial Relations
December 2, 2013
Chief Executives of Member Banks
which are parties to the Bipartite Settlement
Notice of Strike by UFBU on 18th December 2013
The Convenor of United Forum of Bank Unions (UFBU) has served a notice of strike dated 2nd December 2013 informing us of their decision to go on a All India strike on 18th December 2013. A copy of the Notice listing their demands is enclosed.
In the event of the strike materializing on the 18th December 2013, we request you to take necessary steps/action including enforcing wage cut as may be necessary as per extant Government guidelines and guidelines issued by IBA from time-to-time and our circular No.PD/CIR/76/Q/177 dated 3rd May, 1993 and our circular no.CIR/HR&IR/76/Q/2009-10/1224 dated 25th August 2009. Please also advise all your branches/offices to prominently display a suitable notice regarding the proposed strike on 18th December 2013 for the benefit of customers and the general public.
We note to keep member banks informed of developments arising out of conciliation proceedings, if any, which may be initiated by the Conciliation Officer.
DY. CHIEF EXECUTIVE
UNITED FORUM OF BANK UNIONS
SBI Buildings, Bank Street, Koti, HYDERABAD – 500 095.
Telephone Nos. 040-24754166, 24754266, 24754566
E-mail: [email protected] Mobile : 09848124254
Fax No. 040-24752966
UFBU / 2013 / STRIKE NOTICE 2nd December, 2013
FORM – 1
NOTICE OF STRIKE
NAME OF UNIONS :
– UNITED FORUM OF BANK UNIONS (U.F.B.U.)
– ALL INDIA BANK EMPLOYEES’ ASSOCIATION (AIBEA)
– ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ CONFEDERATION (AIBOC)
– NATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF BANK EMPLOYEES (NCBE)
– ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION (AIBOA)
– BANK EMPLOYEES FEDERATION OF INDIA (BEFI)
– INDIAN NATIONAL BANK EMPLOYEES FEDERATION (INBEF)
– INDIAN NATIONAL BANK OFFICERS CONGRESS (INBOC)
– NATIONAL ORGANISATION OF BANK WORKERS (NOBW)
– NATIONAL ORGANISATION OF BANK OFFICERS (NOBO)
NAMES OF ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES
1. Shri. M V Murali, Convener, UFBU & General Secretary, NCBE
2. Shri. C.H. Venkatachalam, General Secretary, AIBEA
3. Shri. Harvinder Singh, General Secretary, AIBOC
4. Shri. S. Nagarajan, General Secretary, AIBOA
5. Shri. Pradeep Biswas, General Secretary, BEFI
6. Shri. Subhash Sawant, General Secretary, INBEF
7. Shri. K.K. Nair, Chairman, UFBU & General Secretary, INBOC
8. Shri Ashwini Rana, General Secretary, NOBW
9. Shri. S Deshpande, General Secretary, NOBO
Dated this day of 2nd December, 2013
Indian Banks’ Association,
World Trade Centre,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai
In accordance with the provisions contained in sub-section (1) of Section 22 of the I.D. Act – 1947, we hereby give you notice that the members of all the constituent unions of United Forum of Bank Unions ( AIBEA, AIBOC, NCBE, AIBOA, BEFI, INBEF, INBOC, NOBW, NOBO) propose to go on strike on the 18th December, 2013.
Main Issues and Demands :
- IMMEDIATE WAGE REVISION
- TO STOP BANKING REFORMS
The details of the programme and the Statement of the case are furnished herein.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.