Nursing Officer (Group B Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 13th November, 2020
G.S.R. 719(E).— In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Hospital for Mental Disease Ranchi (Recruitment to class III and Class IV posts), Rules, 1959 in so far as it relates to the post of Staff Nurse at serial number 24 of the Schedule thereof except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President is hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the posts of Nursing Officer in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.– (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, Nursing Officer (Group ‘B’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix.– The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.- The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post, shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule:
4. Disqualification.– No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.– Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Schedule Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex- servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification.||Level in pay matrix.||Whether selection post or non- selection post.|
* subject to variation dependent on work load.
General Central Service, Group ‘B’, (Non-Gazetted), Non- ministerial.
Level 7 in the pay matrix
(Rs. 44900 –142400).
|Age-limit for direct recruits.||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.|
|Not exceeding thirty years.
Relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.
Note 1: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territories of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of
Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
(A) (i) B.Sc (Hons) in Nursing from a recognised University or institute; or
Regular Course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University or institute; or
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from recognised University or institute;
(ii) Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid – wife with State Nursing Council.
(B) (i) Diploma in General Nursing Mid-wifery from a recognised Board or Council; (ii) Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with State Nursing Council; and (iii) One year experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
Note 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission or competent authority for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2: The qualifications regarding experience are relax able at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission or competent authority for reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection, the Staff Selection Commission or the competent authority, is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
[F. No. A.12018/58/2017-ME]
NILAMBUJ SHARAN, Economic Adviser