Inviting options form Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) officers of Indian Postal Service (IPoS), Group ‘A’ for their postings on rotational transfer
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi- 110 001
Dated 02-02 -2021
1. All CPMsG
2. Director, RAKNPA
3. CGM BD&M, Parcel & PLI Directorate
4. All SAG officers working in Postal Directorat e.
Subject: Inviting options form Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) officers of Indian Postal Service (IPoS), Group ‘A’ for their postings on rotational transfer.
Kindly refer to OM No. 4-9/2011-SPG dated 04.04.2011, 29.03.2012 and 16.01.2017 regarding Transfer Policy for the officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ alongwith Vigilance Division’s note No. 4-7/2009-Vig. dated 08.03.2018 wherein sensitive and non-sensitive posts in Department of Posts have been identified alongwith tenure.
2. In view of the above, SAG rank officers mentioned in Annexure-I will be due for rotational transfer during the year 2021 and therefore may be advised to intimate their choice of posting in the prescribed format enclosed at Annexure-II.
3. All the requests submitted prior 01.01.2021 will not be considered by the Department. Therefore, other officers also who want to change place of posting on personal ground without TA/TP can also submit the request in the format enclosed as Annexure-II.
1. GM (CEPT)-With a request to upload the letter on India Post website for information of all officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’..
2. Concerned officers for information and necessary action.