DoPT ready to hold meeting of NC JCM meeting on 29.05.2015 on merger of DA, 7th CPC report on time, Scrap PFRDA Act. March to Parliament was held on 28.04.2015 and call of strike has been given by JCA on 23.11.2015 on the demands of central government employees. On the backdrop of the pressure mounted by JCA, DOPT has called a meeting of NC JCM on 29.05.2015 to discuss and consider the issues of central government employees.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi,dated the 21st May, 2015
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra,
Secretary, Staff Side,
National Council (JCM)
13, C Ferozshah Road
Please refer to your online grievance No.PM0PG/2015/83480 dated 28th April, 2015 regarding proposed call for Strike on 23.11.2015.
2. You will be aware that the meeting of the National Anomaly Committee (NAC) is scheduled to be held on 29.05.2015 and also meeting of the National Council (JCM) is likely to be held shortly. Some of the issues will be discussed and considered during the meetings.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS:
1. Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014, accepting the memorandum of the Staff Side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant Interim Relief and Merger of 100% of DA. Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report within the stipulated time frame of 18 months; include the Grameen Dak Sewaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of the 6th CPC.
2. No privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways and Defence Establishments and no corporatisation of postal services.
3. No Ban on recruitment/creation of post.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
5. No outsourcing; contractorisation, privatisation of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the Printing Presses; the publication, form store and stationery departments and Medical Stores Depots; regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
6. Revive the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
7. Remove the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
8. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
9. Remove the ceiling on payment of Bonus.
10. Ensure five promotions in the service career.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]
hra must be provided to retired employees as a welfare measure so that they can live independently on rented house if time comes
what happened to proposal of granting macp to employees retired between 1-1-2006 to 31=08-2008 on notional basis