8th Jan 2020 one day Strike Notice with 10 points charter of demands submitted to Cabinet Secretary
Dated 12th December 2019
The Cabinet Secretary
Government of India
New Delhi – 110001
This is to give notice that employees who are members of the affiliated organizations of the Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers will go on one day strike on 8th January 2020. The Charter of demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon the one day strike action is enclosed.
Email: [email protected]
Encl: – Charter of Demands
10 POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS OF CONFEDERATION
1. Scrap New Contributory Pension scheme (NPS). Restore Old defined benefit Pension Scheme (OPS) to all employees. Guarantee 50% of the last pay drawn as Minimum Pension.
2. Honour assurance given by Group of Ministers (GoM) to NJCA leaders on 30-06-2016. Increase Minimum Pay and Fitment formula. Withdraw the proposed move to modify the existing time-tested methodology for calculation of Minimum wage. Grant HRA arrears from 01-01-2016. Withdraw “Very Good” bench mark for MACP, Grant promotional heirarchy and date of effect from 01-01-2006. Grant Option-I parity recommended by 7th CPC to all Central Govt. Pensioners. Settle all anomalies arising out of 7th CPC implementation.
3. Stop corporatisation/privatisation of Railways, Defence and Postal Departments. Withdraw closure orders of Govt. of India Printing Presses. Stop proposed move to close down Salt Department. Stop closure of Govt. establishments and outsourcing.
4. Fill up all six lakhs vacant posts in the Central Government Departments in a time bound manner. Reintroduce Regional Recruitment for Group B & C posts.
5. (a) Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant of Civil servant status. Implement remaining positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers including those joined on or after 01-09-1993.
6. Ensure equal pay for equal work for all. Remove disparity in pay scales between Central Secretariat staff and similarly placed staff working in field units of various departments.
7. Implement 7th CPC Wage Revision and Pension revision of remaining Autonomous bodies. Ensure payment of arrears without further delay. Grant Bonus to Autonomous body employees pending from 2016-17 onwards.
8. Remove 5% condition imposed on compassionate appointments. Grant appointment in all eligible cases.
9. Grant five time bound promotions to all Group B & C employees. Complete Cadre Review in all departments within a time-frame.
10. (a) Withdraw the anti-worker wage/labour codes and other anti-worker Labour reforms. Stop attack on trade union rights. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under the JCM Scheme at all levels.
(b) Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension Rules 1972.