Incentive payable to GDS SPMs/GDS BPMs – Amendment to procedural rule in POSB (CBS) Manual/ POSB Manual Volume
S.B. Order 21/2020
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Dated :- 11/06/2020
All Head of Circles/Regions.
Subject:- Amendment to procedural rule in POSB(CBS)Manual/POSB Manual Volume regarding.
In order to streamline payment of Incentive/Commission to GDS SPM/GDS BPM for opening of National Savings Time Deposit Accounts, POSB(CBS) Manual, Appendix VIII, para | Note 4 / POSB Manual Volume |, Appendix X, para 1 Note 4 is amended as below: –
“incentive will be payable to GDS SPMs/GDS BPMs irrespective of the location of Post Offices i.e. whether in rural area or in urban area subject to the condition that the address of the depositor falls within the delivery jurisdiction of the respective GDS Sub Post Office/Branch Post Office.”
2. It is requested to circulate the amendment to all concerned for information and guidance and necessary action.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB)
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
2. PS to Director General Postal Services.
3. PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member
(Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech).
4. Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
5. Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser
6. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PL! Directorate
7. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
8. Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
9. Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
10. Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
11. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
12. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
13. All Sections of Postal Directorate
14. All recognized Federations / Unions/ Associations
15. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website.
16. MOF(DEA), NS-IIl, North Block, New Delhi.
17. Joint Director & HOD, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110002
18. Guard File
19. Spare copies.