Transfer Policy – Posting on Sensitive Assignment: PCDA (CC) Order
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Central Command)
Cariappa Road, Lucknow Cantt.— 226002
Office Phone No.-0522-2451084/Office Fax No.-0522-2453038
SUB : Transfer Policy: Posting on Sensitive Assignment
1) Eligibility & Station Seniority
- Officials who have completed at least 01 year at the station.
- Persons who have “NEVER SERVED” will be given 01 year WEIGHTAGE in the station seniority.
- New Recruits (Auditors) will be considered after completion of 03 years of service or acquiring 03 APAR grading whichever is later.
- Seniority in respect of those who have served on sensitive assignment will be reckoned for the date of completion of the last sensitive assignment, provided they have completed minimum cooling off period of 02 years.
- Officials who are promoted from Clerk to Auditor and acquire minimum on 01 year service in Auditor grade.
- Seniority in r/o SAS (Appr) who have passed SAS II Examination will be reckoned from the date of assumption of charge of AAO or 01 year stay in the station whlchever is later.
- Persons who have at least one year (12 months) service in hand will only be selected for the panel.
2) Tenure of Sensitive assignment:
|SL No.||Name of Section/Office declared SENSITIVE||Level of Officers||Tenure|
Store Contract : Dealing with 3rd Party Payment
“E Section” : Dealing with 3rd Party Payment
“M Section” : Dealing with 3rd Party Payment
|04||AAOG/AAO GE Officers||AAO||02 Years|
|ii) Tenure of Ration only|
|Sl No.||Name of Section/Office declared SENSITIVE||Level of Officers||Tenure|
|01||Main Office: Sections in Main Office and sub Office where 3rd party payment is involved (S/C, M & E Section)||SAO/AO||02 Years|
The periodic rotation in r/o SAOs/AOs from existing Office/Section/ Assignment may be carried out by the field Controller’s office, within their Command at the same station under intimation to HQrs Office with complete profile.
3) COOLING OFF PERIOD
1) Minimum Cooling off period will be 02 years.
ll) Cooling off period will be counted from the date from which a person relinquish the charge of sensitive assignment.
4) APAR GRADING :-
i) APAR grading of last 03 years will be considered for eligibility.
ii) Officials having 03 “VERY GOOD” or above Grading will be considered for SENSITIVE POSTING.
iii) Officials having 02 “VERY GOOD” and 01 “GOOD” report may be considered for sensitive assignment, if no suitable person is available on station.
5) OTHER CRITERIA
1) Officials who have served TWICE on sensitive assignment may also be considered for the third sensitive assignment provided they have earned at least two “OUTSTANDING” and one “VERY GOOD” report.
ii) Persons who have served “THRICE” or more on sensitive assignment may not be considered for future posting in sensitive assignment. However, persons who have served “THRICE” or more on sensitive assignment and having 03 OUTSTANDING” report may be placed and considered for posting in sensitive assignment only when individuals of above mentioned categories are not available.
iii) If a person who has been selected for sensitive assignment shows his unwillingness to join at sensitive assignment and forgoes the same, he/she would be “DEBARRED” from sensitive posting for “THREE” years from the date of acceptance.
NOTE: _ The criteria are subjected to the assessment of general suitability of the officer/ staff and administrative feasibility by DAPB/PCDA.
6) Selection of station for preparation of sensitive panel.
iv) Allahabad & Varanasi will be considered as one station.
v) Jhansi & Babina will be considered as one station.
vi) Gorakhpur & Faizabad will be considered as one station
7) Type of Panel:
i) TYPE A: In this type, persons who have “NEVER SERVED” and “ONCE “SERVED” will be included but a weightage of 01 year in station seniority will be given to NEVER SERVED” individuals.
ii) TYPE B: In this category, persons who have served “TWICE” on sensitive assignment and having at least 02 “Outstanding” reports will be included and May be considered for posting in sensitive assignment, if eligible individuals in TYPE “A” are not available.
ii) TYPE C: In this category, persons who have served “THRICE” or more on sensitive assignment and having all 03 outstanding reports may be placed and will be considered tor posting in sensitive assignment only when eligible individuals in TYPE “A” & TYPE “B” are not available.
8) APAR Grading in Numeric Value ( As per DOPT Guidelines)
i) Less than 04 will be treated as AVERAGE/ADVERSE.
ii) Grading 04 and above but less than 06 will be treated as GOOD.
iii) | Grading 06 and above but less than 08 will be treated as VERY GOOD.
iv) Grading 08 and above will be treated as OUTSTANDING.
Letters incorporated in the policy
1) HQ Office letter No. AN/XIII/ 13006/2A/VII-XXI dt 21.08.2017
2.) HQ Office letter No. 0600/AN/X/Vol-XII dt 04.02.2015