Operation Theatre Attendant Recruitment Rules 2020 in Lady Hardinge Medical College and Shrimati Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, New Delhi
Lady Hardinge Medical College and Shrimati Sucheta Kriplani Hospital
New Delhi, the 8th October, 2020
G.S.R. 150.-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, and in supersession of the erstwhile Willingdon Hospital and Nursing Home (Class IV) Recruitment Rules, 1973, in so far as they relate to the post of Theatre Orderly, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Operation Theatre Attendant in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, namely :-
- Short title and commencement.-(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, Operation Theatre Attendant (Group ‘C’ Posts), Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classifications, level in the pay matrix.-The number of the said posts, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the said Schedule.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.-The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said posts shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- Disqualification.-No person, –
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing relax any of the provisions of these rules with res pect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving.-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, ex-servicemen and other special categories of person in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of posts||Classification||Level in pay matrix.||Whether Selection post or non- selection|
|Operation Theatre Attendant||32* (2020) Theatre Orderly (30) Theatre Attendant (2) *Subject to vanat1on dependent on workload||General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Level-1 in the pay matrix (18000- 56900).||Not applicable|
|Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits|
|Between 18 and 27 years.
(Relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)
Note 1: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, and Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub -division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep.
Note 2: The crucial date for determining the age-limit in the case of candidates from employment exchange shall be the last date up to which the employment exchange is asked to submit the names.
(i) 10th pass from recognised Board and h (ii) Certificate in First Aid from a recognised Institute.
Essential Experience: Minimum six months experience of working in an Operation Theatre of a recognsied hospital of minimum 50 beds
Note 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority for the reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2: Qualifications regarding experience are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission for the reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes, if, at any stage of selection the Staff Selection Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates belonging to these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
|Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation or absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Two years||By direct recruitment|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption grade from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made||If a Departmental Confirmation Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Services Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Not applicable.||Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of :–
(1) Additional Medical Superintendent, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi – Chairman
(2) Head of Department of the concerned Department of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi -Member
(3) Deputy Director Administration , of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi – Member
[F. No. A 11018/46/2019-MH II]
PREM NARAIN, Under Secy.