Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 - issuance of instructions in view of sudden increase of cases GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Office of t
Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – issuance of instructions in view of sudden increase of cases
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Office of the
Pr.Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,
10th Floor, B Block, Income tax Towers,
AC Guards, Hyderabad – 500004.
Tel No: 040-23425474
F.N o.Pr CCIT/ AP&TS/ Estt/ Covid/ 2020-21
Sub : Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Corona virus (COVID-19) – issuance of instructions- reg.
It is noticed that there is a sudden increase of Covid-19 cases among Officers and Officials of the Department and their family members. Therefore, in order to contain the spread of the Covid-19 cases and in continuation of earlier office orders on the subject matter, all the officers and officials are requested to strictly adhere to the following guidelines.
- Wearing of mask is mandatory for all Any lapse on this part and improper wearing of a face mask shall be viewed seriously.
- Loitering and crowding m corridors and office premises should be avoided strictly and people should maintain social distance
- Unnecessary Gathering and group lunch at any place in the office premises are strictly prohibited
- Any body having any symptoms of Covid/ history of any contact of covid positive case should inform the controlling authority and should avoid coming to office till the employee get tested and result is negative .
- Anyone who has visited hospital and has any relative admitted should inform the higher authorities and shall get tested.
- Anyone whose family member is sick with similar covid symptoms should inform the higher authorities and do not attend to his / her office till the test report is negative.
- All should maintain the social distancing norms always (minimum distance of 6 feet as far as feasible) .
- All meetings as far as possible may be organized through video conferences only.
- The Officers / Officials who have given their samples for testing for COVID-19, may immediately inform the Administration and should not come to office till the report comes negative.
- All the Resident Welfare Associations are advised to avoid all mass gatherings in the Income Tax Residential The visit of vendors may be regulated .
- Surprise check teams (As per the enclosed list) for different buildings in Hyderabad, are formed to go across all floors and to enforce the above Covid guidelines If any violation of the above guidelines is found by the surprise check teams, the same will be reported to the Administration for necessary action.
2. All officers / officials are advised to strictly follow the above-mentioned precautionary If any person is found violating the above norms stringent action will be taken against him/her.
3. This issues with the prior approval of CCIT, AP & TS, Hyderabad.
Commissioner of Income Tax (Admin & TPS) ,
Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.