Updation of CVO data-base: CVC Circular No. 12/04/22. The Commission has created a digital database of Chief Vigilance Officers, after obtaining data from concerned Ministries/Departments/ Organisations.
CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION
Satarkta Bhawan, G.P.O. Complex,
Block A, INA, New Delhi-10023
Dated 4th April. 2022.
CIRCULAR No. 12/04/22
Sub:- Updation of CVO data-base – reg.
The Commission has created a digital database of Chief Vigilance Officers, after obtaining data from concerned Ministries/Departments/ Organisations. This database generates real-time reports about CVOs in position/vacant, their tenure, service composition, location etc. regarding both the full-time and part-time CVOs.
2. The Commission intends to share the data-base with all concerned organisation as it exists in the database. This will require movement of data from our intranet to internet. Till such time, a PDF file of the data has been created which may kindly be perused.
3. The utility of the data-base is dependent on its regular updation for which information such as name of Organisation, CVO name, Service /Batch, Tenure, contact details etc. are required as and when there are any changes in the CVO incumbency. For this purpose, an exclusive mail-ID (cvo.iem-cvc[at]gov.in) has been created for the concerned organisations to share the information.
4. In view of the above, all Ministries /Departments/Organisations are requested to go through the enclosed PDF version of CVO data-base both full-time & part-time and furnish the following information to the mail ID so as to enable the Commission to update the data-base:
- Incase of any discrepancy noticed, the same may be reported.
- In case any Organisation under the Ministry/Department to be added/deleted, the same may be reported.
- In case of joining of new CVO (or) extension of tenure of a CVO, the same may be reported regularly.
Encl : PDF version of CVO data-base (full-time & part-time) ‘