Renaming of Transformation Cell as Innovation & Transformation Cell: Railway Board Office Order No. 01 of 2023 dated 02.01.2023
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड) (RAILWAY BOARD)
Office Order No.01 of 2023
Sub : Renaming of Transformation Cell as Innovation & Transformation Cell.
Subsequent to roll out of Indian Railway Innovation policy and to harness maximum benefits from the Innovation policy. it has been decided to rename Transformation Cell as ‘Innovation & Transformation Cell’. The details of Innovation & Transformation Cell would be as under :
- There would be no change in the current hierarchy and reporting of Transformation Cell. Existing work being done by Transformation Cell shall continue to be dealt with in usualmanner.
- Function of E&R Directorate, specified in Indian Railways Innovation Policy stands transferred to Innovation & Transformation Cell. The role assigned to ED(E&R) in Innovation policy would henceforth be handled by one of the EDs (preferably with technical background) posted in Innovation & Transformation Cell.
- One of the Director or Joint Director or Deputy Director posted in Innovation & Transformation Cell would henceforth be nominated to exclusively look after the work related to Innovation Policy only.
- Two posts of Sr. Section Engineers (SSEs) would be transferred from Zonal Railways/PUs for operation in Innovation & Transformation Cell to exclusively handle the work related to Innovation Policy only.
- Need based augmentation of other outsourced staff etc. shall be governed as per existing guidelines of Transformation and Innovation Policy.
2, The above issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Joint Secretary/Railway Board