- The members shall be able to download their e-pass book each month, if they are active members and ECR is being uploaded by their employer.
- In case of the members who are not active (left service) and have not settled their account or have not become inoperative, the facility to download the pass book on request basis shall be available.
- The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in
- Any PF member can register himself/herself on the Member Portal by using his/her Photo Identification number such as PAN, Aadhar, NPR, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card and use the mobile number as the password. Thus the member will not be required to remember any user id/password.
- The member can add multiple id numbers after registration and can use any one for login.
- Once registered, he/she can download the pass book by entering his/her account number. If available the pass book will appear for download.
- In case not available a request will be created on the portal and once the pass book is uploaded by the respective field office, an SMS will be sent to the member to login and download the pass book.
- The e-pass book shall contain the transaction wise details in the member`s account (all credits and debits) since the month for which the details for the establishment have been processed in the new application software at the field offices.
- The facility, however is not available for the members under establishments that are exempted under the EPF Scheme 1952 (as the fund details are maintained by the Trust), Inoperative members (i.e in accounts where no contribution has been received during preceding 36 months).
- Only one registration is permitted against one mobile number.
- The member can download the passbook for only one account number under one establishment. Thus in case he/she has worked for different spells in one establishment with different account numbers, he/she has to apply for the transfer of the old account to the new so that the credit may be reflected in the e-pass book of the new account.
- To view the amount balance against any inoperative account also the member should apply for transfer and then the transferred amount will reflect as credit in the present account of the member.
(Release ID :89700)
Interest rate for 2012-13 may likely to be 8.8%
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
is likely to add to the festive cheer by announcing an 8.8 per cent return on
retirement savings for 2012-13, significantly higher than the 8.25 per cent set
for the previous financial year. “Our calculations work out to a 8.6 per cent
return for 2012-13. But there is tremendous pressure and expectation from the
EPFO, and we could take it up to 8.8
Term Insurance Plan for member of Employee Provident Fund (EPF) SchemeApproval of Group Term Insurance Plan issued
by M/s Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited for issuance in lieu of the
Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, 1976:- Employees’ Provident Fund
Organisation (Ministry of Labour, Govt. Of India) Bhavlshya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066 No. C-111/16/1(154)EDLI/Exmpt/HQ/22236
Date: 19.10.2012 To All Addl. Central PF
may fix minimum pension for members at Rs 1,000 per month10 October 2012,
05:02:40 | [email protected]
([email protected])Retirement fund body EPFO is mulling over
fixation of the minimum pension for its subscribers at Rs 1,000 per month and
the issue will be discussed by its trustees at their next meeting on December
23. “The EPFO’s apex decision-making body, the Central Board of Trustees headed
by the Labour Minister, will take call on the proposal to fix minimum pension at
Rs 1,000 per month for its
Interest rates may rise to 8.6% this year: Indian ExpressEPFO fund manager is yet to announce the
interest rate on provident fund contributions. The Employees’ Provident Fund
Organisation has been hoping to give an interest of about 8.6 per cent on
contributions during the fiscal year 2012-13. EPFO manages a corpus of over Rs
3.5 lakh crore and have five crore members for the year 2012-13. The rate for
the current financial year has not been
Launches Employer E-Seva on 20-03-2012EPFO Launched e-sewa for employers providing
online services i.e.online receipt of Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR) from
the Month of April 2012 (March paid in April). Employers are advised by EPFO to
Register their establishments and create their user id and password through this
portal. The registered employers can upload the Electronic Return and the
uploaded return data will be
Facility as Contribution Card for EPF SubscribersMinistry of Labour & Employment
13-August, 2012 Contribution Cards For EPF Subscribers There are 11.18 Crore
member accounts with Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) as on
07.08.2012. An e-Passbook facility, which can serve as Contribution Card, has
been provided to EPFO subscribers. Members can access all the entries in their
account with the facility to take a print out of
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.