F.No. 2-1 /2012/CGHS/VC/CGHS(P) Government of India Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department of Health & Family Welfare Nirman Bha
Subject : Clarification regarding admissible non-admissible items under CGHS
- 12 days for Specialized (Super Specialties) treatment;
- 7 days for other Major Surgeries;
- 3 days for Laparoscopic surgeries / normal deliveries; and
- 1 day for day care / Minor (OPD) surgeries.
However, the following items are not admissible:
- Telephone charges
- Sanitary napkins
- Talcum powder
- Mouth fresheners
3. This Office Memorandum is issued in compliance of the directions of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in W.P. (C) 9044/2011 [Sh. Kanhiya Singh Vs UOI and others].