HomeEX-SERVICEMANOne Rank One Pension

What to do if you have not received the OROP Arrears?

Steps to be taken if you have not received OROP Arrears (One Rank One Pension) – List of  Documents to be sent to claim OROP arrears.
OROP has been implemented by Central Government and in case if anybody has not received the OROP – Procedure to claim OROP 
May be due to the non-availability of the following particulars with your bank, they have not paid.  Therefore, please arrange to send the attested  proof of the following particulars:-
            1. Rank
            2. Qualifying service.
            3. Group
            4. Date of Birth.
Please take a Xerox copies of the proof, get attested by your Bank’s Manager and send it to the CPPC of your bank by Registered Post immediately.

It is better if you can send the OROP arrears calculation sheet also along with the documents.  For OROP calculation sheet, please click here.  Click FAQ on the Home page read the procedure for payment.

Addresses of some important banks and email addresses.

1. State Bank of India, CPPC, 112/4 Kaliamman Koil Street, Virugambakkam, Chennai 92. Email: [email protected]
2. Canara Bank, CPPC, Besavangudi, Bangalore 4. Email: [email protected]
3. Indian Bank, CPPC, 66 Rajaji Salai, Chennai 1. Email: [email protected]
4. Indian Overseas Bank, CPPC, Annasalai, Chennai 2. Email: [email protected]    
5. Central Bank of India CPPc, 2nd Floor, MMO Building, MG Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001. Email: [email protected]
6. Corporation Bank, CPPC, Pandeshwar, Mangladevi Temple Road, Mangalore 575001.email: [email protected]                                                          :
7. Bank of India CPPC 87A 1st Floor, Gandhibaug, Nagpur 440002. Email; [email protected]
8. Union Bank of india, CPPC, 12th Floor, 239 Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021. Email: [email protected].                                
9. Bank of Baroda CPPC 13th Floor, 16 Parliament St. New delhi 1. Email: [email protected]
10. Syndicate bank CPPC, 2nd Floor, Manipal Udupi, Karnataka 574104. Email: [email protected]


  • Nesta chhabra 8 years ago

    I am receiving special family pension but have not read the orop
    arrears yet. How to proceed