KV School Online Admission 2017-18 : Last date of Online Registration extended upto 15th March 2017 (4:00 PM)
- In view of heavy demand for admission, the last date for registration in Class-1 is extended by 5 days. The revised last date: 15 March 2017 till 4.00 PM.
- Parents are requested to check their ward’s online registration form and correct the mistakes, if any. No corrections will be possible after 15th March.
- Till date more than 6 lakh children have registered for admission in class 1.
- Registration for Class 2nd to 9th (subject to availability of seats) will start from 3.4.2017 at 8.00 AM to 10.4.2017 till 4.00 PM.
- Declaration of Admission List and commencement of admission process for class 1st will start from 22.3.2017 and for classes 2nd to 9th from 15.4.2017.
- The admission process for class 11th will commence after declaration of class 10th CBSE results subject to availability of vacancy after admitting KV Students.
- The whole admission process is Online and Cloud-based, hence it is completely transparent and there is no need to approach any KV Employee, Principal or any higher official personally in this regard.
- Log on to https://darpan.kvs.gov.in for registration.
KV School Online Admission Instructions
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE FORM:
A. General Instructions
Parents should be aware of KVS admission guidelines and shall abide by KVS rules and regulations.
1. If any parent submits wrong information, the application for admission of his / her ward will be rejected and if required legal action may be initiated against him / her.
2. Parent shall fulfill all the desired conditions and possess all relevant documents to support his / her statements.
3. He / she shall fill up only one form in one school in a shift however can apply in other KVs or second shift of the same KV.
4. In case a parent applied for more than one child or applies for different KV & Shift for the same child, the following information, should be same:
Name of child
Date of birth
5.Multiple applications will be automatically cancelled by competent authority.
6.KVS provides the option of filling up the form again only if the previous submission is cancelled however the option edit will be available till the last date of registration.
7.Instructions for filling up the form and all other relevant information is available on the Vidyalaya website.
8.Parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of submitted registration form) , acknowledgement of the filled up form with him / her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.
9.Parent must give a valid e-mail id for correspondence.
10.For detail admission guideline login to website [http://kvsangathan.nic.in –>Admission Guidelines ##eye##].
11.General and specific instructions are available with download and print option on respective Vidyalaya website. Parent may avail the option, however for submission of application, Apply Online from the website https://darpan.kvs.gov.in (other than special provisions).
12.Mere registration will not confer a right to admission.
13.For applications under ‘Special Provisions *Single girl child, KVS ward etc.’ parents have to register offline at the concerned Vidyalaya. You may contact the concerned principal directly.
B. Instructions to fill the form:
A. DETAILS OF CHILD
1.Name: should be written in capital letters (Case Sensitive).
2.Gender: Please select appropriate field Male/Female/Transgender.
3.Category: Gen/SC/ST/OBC- Select appropriate field.
4.Differently abled: If it is applicable, then select appropriate field and fill required details.
5.Date of Birth: Please enter as per birth certificate of your ward issued by competent authority.
Age as on : Kindly note that the minimum age for class I will be 5 years and maximum 7 years as on 31 .3 .2017, with a 2 year relaxation in upper age limit of PH candidates. Child born on 1st April will also be eligible for admission to Class I.
6.EWS: If Yes, enter details of certificate issued by competent authority (Govt)
BPL: If Yes, enter details of certificate issued by competent authority (Govt)
7.Blood Group: Select appropriate field.
B. FAMILY DETAILS
8. a) In case of Kendriya Vidyalayas under IHL & Project sector, grand parent details are to be filled in place of father or mother, if the parent is taking benefit of grand parents’ category. Please [click to see the list of such institutes ##eye##]
b) Single Parent:YES/NO: Select appropriate field.
9.Nationality: Select appropriate field.
10.Occupation: Please select appropriate field: Govt-Regular / Govt – contractual / Private /Others.
11.Name of Organization: Kindly write name of your organization where you are working along with other details.
12.Service Category: Choose appropriate service category from priorities in admission as per KVS Admission Guidelines.
PRIORITIES IN ADMISSION
The following priorities shall be followed in granting admissions:-
1. KendriyaVidyalayas under Civil/Defence SECTOR
1.Category I : Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
2.Category II : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
3.Category III : Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
4.Category IV : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
5.Category V : Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
Note : Preference in Admission to wards will be granted based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
2. KendriyaVidyalayas under Public Sector Undertakings/ INSTITUTES of Higher LEARNING:
6.Category I :
a) Children and grandchildren of employees of the Public Sector Undertakings/Institutes of Higher learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya.
b) Children of project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects.
c) Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees.
d) Children and Grand Children of retired employees to be included in category I for the purpose of admission.
e) Children of employees of Institutes of Higher learning who had to discontinue school to accompany parents going out of station on sabbatical leave/long leave, over and above the class strength.
7.Category II : Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
8.Category III : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
9.Category IV : Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
10.Category V : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
11.Category VI : Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
Residential Address: Please furnish the residential address details including pin code.
Telephone No: Please mention landline no. with STD code, if available.
Mob. No: Please enter 10 digit mobile no.(Mandatory Any one Telephone/Mobile)
Official Address: Please furnish official address as per details including pin code.
Email: Please provide. (Mandatory).
No of Transfers: An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 kms and minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
Admission under RTE:
If admission under RTE is sought then fill ‘Whether seeking admission under RTE’. If ‘Yes’ is selected, the application will be considered under RTE. Although for shortlisting following distance criteria will be applicable:
Since KendriyaVidyalayas are located at places with varied density of population, they have been categorised as follows for determining the limits of neighbourhood:-
0.Major cities and Urban area (All District Hqrs. & Metros) – 5 kms. radius
1.Places and areas other than included in 1 above.- 8 kms radius
2.Proof of residence shall have to be produced by all applicants. However admission cannot be denied due to non-submission of Proof of residence.
3.A self-declaration in writing from the parent about distance may also be accepted to this effect.
4.The RTE shortlisting will be automatically processed based on the school selected for admission and distance entered
Aadhar No of child – Fill if available.
Note : All Special Provision Cases as per KVS Admission Guidelines (Refer Part B (Special Provisions)) should not apply online. Kindly contact Vidyalaya concerned directly for submission of application for registration admission of ward.
Parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of submitted registration form) , acknowledgement of the filled up form with him / her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.
Source: [Darpan KVS ##eye##]