HomeSeventh Pay CommissionAllowances

7th CPC TA Rules: Travelling Allowance on Transfer

7th CPC TA Rules: Travelling Allowance on Transfer   ANNEXURE Annexure to Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure O.M.No.19030/

Air India LTC-80 Domestic Fare List December 2018
Air Travel on Tours & LTC: Latest Guidelines regarding booking of Air Tickets by Finmin
Ministry of Tourism launches Android Mobile Application of its official online travel planner
7th CPC TA Rules: Travelling Allowance on Transfer
7th-cpc-ta-on-transfer

ANNEXURE
Annexure to Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
In supersession of Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 19030/3/2008-E.IV dated 23.09.2008, in respect of Travelling Allowance the following provisions will be applicable with effect from 01.07.2017 :

3. T.A. on Transfer

TA on Transfer includes 4 components : (i) Travel entitlement for self and family (ii) Composite Transfer and packing grant (CTG) (iii) Reimbursement of charges on transportation of personal effects (iv) Reimbursement of charges on transportation of conveyance.
(i) Travel Entitlements :
a. Travel entitlements as prescribed for tour in Para 2 above, except for International Travel, will be applicable in case of journeys on transfer. The general conditions of admissibility prescribed in S.R.114 will, however, continue to be applicable.
b. The provisions relating to small family norms as contained in para 4(A) of Annexure to M/o Finance O.M. F.No. 10/2/98-IC & F.No. 19030/2/97-EIV dt. 171, April 1998 , shall continue to be applicable.

(ii)Composite Transfer and Packing Grant (CTG) :

a.The Composite Transfer Grant shall be paid at the rate of 80% of the last month’s basic pay in case of transfer involving a change of station located at a distance of or more than 20 kms from each other. However, for transfer to and from the Island territories of Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep, CTG shall be paid at the rate of 100% of last month’s basic pay. Further, NPA and MSP shall not be included as part of basic pay while determining entitlement for CTG.
b.In cases of transfer to stations which are at a distance of less than 20 kms from the old station and of transfer within athe same city, one third of the composite transfer grant will be admissible, provided a change of residence is actually involved.
c.In cases where the transfer of husband and wife takes place within six months, but after 60 days of the transfer of the spouse, fifty percent of the transfer grant on transfer shall be allowed to the spouse transferred later. No transfer grant shall be admissible to the spouse transferred later, in case both the transfers are ordered within 60 days. The existing provisions shall continue to be applicable in case of transfers after a period of six months or more. Other rules precluding transfer grant in case of transfer at own request or transfer other than in public interest, shall continue to apply unchanged in their case.
(iii) Transportation of Personal Effects

Level By Train/Steamer By Road
12 and above 6000 Kg by goods train/4 wheeler wagon/ 1  double container Rs.50/- per Km
6 to 11 6000 Kg by goods train/4 wheeler wagon/ 1  single container Rs.50/- per Km
5 3000 kg Rs.25/- per Km
4 and below 1500 kg Rs.15/- per Km
The rates will further rise by 25 percent whenever DA increases by 50 percent. The rates for transporting the entitled weight by Steamer will be equal to the prevailing rates prescribed by such transport in ships operated by Shipping Corporation of India. The claim for reimbursement shall be admissible subject to the production of actual receipts/ vouchers by the Govt. servant. Production of receipts/vouchers is mandatory in r/o transfer cases of North Eastern Region, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep also.
Transportation of personal effects by road is as per kilometer basis only. The classification of cities /towns for the purpose of transportation of personal effects is done away with.

(iv) Transportation of Conveyance.

Level Reimbursement
6 and above 1 motor car etc. or 1 motor cycle/scooter
5 and below 1 motorcycle/scooter/moped/bicycle

The general conditions of admissibility of TA on Transfer as prescribed in S.R. 116 will, however, continue to be applicable.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 35
  • Ranjith 3 weeks ago

Sir I detaied tempary duty from sjm to other area (oc 2019 to june 2020) but ta da given to 6 month but recovery to 7 month tpt plus coution money how is posible sir

• Tanushree 3 weeks ago

Sir I wanted to know that if a Cpl in IAF gets promoted on 04 Jul as Sgt and his date of posting is 28 Jul then he will get CTG and other posting entitlements as per the basic pay of Sgt or as per the basic pay of last month(that is of Cpl).

• Sir I am serving in BSF at pay matrix 6 and I get transfer on promotion from 6 to 7 level..
    Now I want to know that am I eligible to claim my car transport charges..?
    I was travelled through by train with my family.
    My languages transport by truck.
    And my car transported by another container through transport agency..

• SANKAR NATH DEY 5 months ago

Sir I am a central govt. employee. I took Rs 50000/- advance on transfer for composite grant and other dues. My journey date is 12.09.2020. I submitted my bill on 04.12.2020 after more than two month. My composite Grant is Rs 45000/- and train fare is Rs4000/-. My office is saying that I have to return whole Rs50000/-. I want to know whether I will get the composite grant or not?

• Vikky 7 months ago

I transferred from portblair to Chennai on public interest. What are the TTA entitlements. Pay level 12.

• SAUMYA SHANKER 8 months ago

Sir i am central govt employee transferred on compassionate grounds. Am I eligible for TA on transfer.

• Nirakar Singh 7 months ago

Sir I m serving in bsf and posted own request on medical treatment ground in state of Punjab from Himachal. I can claim transfer ta or not

• Ravi K 1 year ago

Sir, am Ravi K presently working in BSF recently am attached with staff selection commission, Bengaluru for 3 years. I have a family persmission at old locatation i.e BSF with my own car purchased with permission of BSF MY PAY LEVEL 5. kindly inform what allowance my entailed during the attachment pse

• Jitender sharma 1 year ago

Respected Sir
    Myself Jitender Sharma working in ncml Pvt ltd. As a Field Associate by third party. my joining 9 march 2017 & one year of provesion period. then i am working contineue to till date my cmpany has give the change of place order via email this is change location is 70 km from my old place. can may apply for the conyance of motorecycle or no any salary increase by employer. how can take the benefits of company.

Thanks & Regards

Jitender Sharma

• Sir I m not living with my family at current place of posting and if I live with family at new place of posting with permission. Am I entitled for transportation of my personal effects and conveyance of my family from my home town to new place… what are the conditions

• Sir, I m transferred from srinagar(j&k) to patna(bihar) availing travel time and earn leave. Am I entitled for transportation of my personal effects and conveyence from home town Delhi to patna. If so what are the conditions

• Unknown 2 years ago

if i go on loan basis, will i be eligible for transfer allowance?
    kindly reply

• Office is not doing Finances business. They are having some heads of funds in Budget allotment in so many times if any body has to go transfer the in the month of February/March T.A. funds may not available during that period, actually they have to barrow from outside with more interest & they have to proceed that transfer, otherwise their salary may not be given. If he goes new place of transfer then only his salary & his T.A. claim may be given in the next Financial Year funds only.

• Your basic pay, service was protected & you will get increment on 7/18.

• Unknown 2 years ago

I had joined cisf on aug 2017 and joined department of post through proper channel (technical resignation) on march 2018.Am I eligible for transfer T.A.

• Unknown 2 years ago

Sir I posted from Srinagar kashmir to tura Meghalaya north east reason.i have move there single.i am entitled to draw some more then plain area or some for language charge without showingshowing transpo charges slip.some one told me that in NE reasio transfer tax is more than plain area.kindly tell me procedure please

• It will be recovered, advance amount with penal interest in your salary.

• Harendra Joshi 3 years ago

Sir, please clarify whether GST charged by truck owners over admissibility amount while transporting house hold goods is also reimbursible over restricted amount while restricting with per KM rate.
    eg A person paid Rs. 80000/- + GST 18% Rs. 14400 for transporting his house goods from A station to B station (distance 1400 KM). He is entitled for Rs.50/- per KM.
    Thus his entitlement restricted to Rs.70000/- . Whether 18% GST is also reimbursable to him over 70000/- or otherwise.

• Unknown 3 years ago

Sir, I am working in central govt and my transfered order came on may 2017 but I relived on 27 Sep 17 and I joined new station on 28 Sep 17 and OM regarding submission of issued on ta bill on 13.03.18 and I have submitted my ta bill on 04.04.18. Pl let me know is it in submitted in due course of time or not?

• Cyril TV 3 years ago

Where can I download the form for TA. I have taken VRS and am shifting to native town.

• Unknown 3 years ago

how many days a govt servent spent on training with ta da

• TIMIR KANTI GHOSH 3 years ago

Sir, I am working in central government department, transferred on promotion in March 2018 and accordingly I drawn TTA advance . But my transfer defer up to 31/03/2019. please let me know can I give penal interest for TTA advance if I am not refund it or not ?

• Unknown 3 years ago

Sir I am working in swr. My transfer order came on may 2017. But l relieved on 31st October 2017. I joined on new place. But I vacated my railway quarter on 30th March 2018. Due to academic year..I claimed for CTG in April lst week.. Please clarify that it applicable or not.

• Sir, I am working in central government department, transferred on promotion in August 2017 and accordingly joined at new station. An OM regarding submission of TA bill issued on 13.03.2018. I have submitted my transfer TA bill on 04.04.2018. please let me know is it submitted in due course of time or not ?

• Anonymous 3 years ago

Sir, I am working in Central Govt. Department. i got transfer from chennai to Delhi. my lavel is 6. whether i am eligible for flight charges or not?

• Sir,i am working central govt employe and my spouse also same dept,now we going to transferred west bengal to Gujarat.so,we avail transfer ta ?

• ritesh raj 4 years ago

Sir I have Resigned previous Department on 18.06.2017 and joined on 19.06.2017. later on I was transferred on 20.07.2017 (400km) and from there transferred on 20.08.2017 (500km). If I am Entitled for three Composite Transfer and Packing Grant??

• Sandeep Bose 4 years ago

Sir i transfered from phaphund to jhinjhak station as a sse/sig on 31/72017 which is exactly 20 kms according to by rail. Can i get a transfer allowance and joining leave.

• Ratan singh maan 4 years ago

Sir my transfer order is 15 /4/17 but department says you claim old basic pay
    Please confirm I claim old basic pay or new basic pay