7th CPC Pension Revision i.r.o. Armed Forces PSU/CAB absorbees - PCDA Circular 592 OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Banks.
8. The CDA Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
Subject:- Restoration of full pension in respect of Defence Service Personnel who had drawn lump sum payment on absorption in Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
2. It is, therefore, decided by the competent authority that provisions of GoI, Ministry of personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare OM F. No. 4/34/2002-P & PW (D)-Vol-II dated 23.06.2017, shall also apply mutatis mutandis to all Armed Forces pensioner absorbed in PSUs/Autonomous bodies vide GoI, MoD letter No. 1(04)/2007-D(Pen/Policy) dated 18.09.2017. Other terms and conditions prescribed vide GoI, MoD letters issued from time to time which are not affected by the provisions of GoI, MoD letter dated 18.09.2017 shall remain unchanged.