DA from 01 July 2020 @ 159.9% i.r.o. CPSE Board Level & Below Board Level posts IDA Scale w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 — Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industry & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-1 10003
Dated: 17th August 2020
Subject:- Board level posts and below Board level posts including Non-unionized supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 — Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
In modification of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 03.04.2020. the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSES (2007 pay revision) is as follows:-
(a) Date from which payable: 01.07.2020
(b) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter March’ 2020- May’ 2020
- March, 2020 – 326
- April, 2020 – 329
- May, 2020 – 330
- Average of the quarter -328.33
(c) Link Point: 126.33 (as on 01.01.2007)
(d) Increase over link point: 202 (328.33 minus 126.33)
(e) DA Rate w.e.f. 01.07.2020: 159.9% [202 : 126.33)x 100]
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 159.9% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
- All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
1. The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
2. Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/Departments.
3. Department of Expenditure, E-I] Branch, North Block. New Delhi.
4. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg. Delhi.
5. NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Source: Click to view/download the pdf