Senior Nursing Officer Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi,
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 16th September, 2020
G.S.R. 562(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, and in supersession of the Hospital for Mental Diseases Ranchi (Recruitment to class III and Class IV posts) Rules, 1959 in so far as they related to the post of Nursing Sister except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President is hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the said post of Senior Nursing Officer in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.- (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, Senior Nursing Officer (Group ‘B’ post)Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and Level in pay matrix.- The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4)of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.- The method of recruitment, age-limit,qualifications and other matters relating to the said post, shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13)of the said Schedule:
Provided that the upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruits may be relaxed in the case of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders of the Central Government issued from time to time.
4. Disqualifications.– No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person having a spouse living, or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.- Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do it may, by order, and for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Schedule Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification
of the post..
|Level in Pay Matrix.||Whether selection post or non selection post.||Age limit for direct recruits.||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.|
|Level 8 in
(Rs. 47600 –
|Selection.||Not applicable.||Not applicable.|
|Whether age and
direct recruits will
apply in the case of
|Period of probation, if
|Method of recruitment
whether by direct
recruitment or by promotion
or by deputation/ absorption
and percentage of vacancies
to be filled by various
|In case of recruitment by promotion or
by deputation or absorption, grade
from which promotion or deputation or
absorption to be made.
|Not applicable.||Not applicable.||By promotion failing which by deputation (including short term contract).||Promotion: Nursing Officer in level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. XMR training of 2 to 4 weeks as prescribed by the Department.
Note:- Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their seniors would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service, or two years, whichever is less, and have successfully completed their probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service. Deputation (Including Short Term Contract):- Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognised Research
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular
basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with two years regular service in level-7
in the pay matrix (Rs 44900-142000) or
equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
(b) possessing the educational qualifications
and experience as follows:
(i) registered Nurse and Midwife.
(ii) B. Sc. Degree in Nursing or Diploma in
Nursing Education and Administration from
a recognised University or Institution; and
(iii) two years experience as Nursing Officer
in a recognised hospital or institute.
Note :– Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
|If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Group ‘B’ Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering promotion) consisting of:
1. Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi. – Chairman;
2. Chief Medical Officer, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi –Member;
3. Chief Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Member
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary for filling up the post by deputation (including short term contract).|
[F. No. A.12018/60/2017-ME]
NILAMBUJ SHARAN, Economic Adviser