Veterinary Dresser Recruitment Rules 2020: Central Academy for Police Training Bhopal Bureau of Police Research and Development Ministry of Home Aff
Veterinary Dresser Recruitment Rules 2020: Central Academy for Police Training Bhopal
Bureau of Police Research and Development
Ministry of Home Affairs
New Delhi, the 16th November, 2020
G.S.R. 168 .-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Veterinary Dresser in the Central Academy for Police Training, Bhopal under the Bureau of Police Research and Development, Ministry of Home Affairs, namely :-
- Short title and commencement – (1) These rules may be called the Central Academy for Police Training Bhopal (Veterinary Dresser), Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.- The number of the post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.-The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in column (5) to (13) of the ) of the Schedule.
- Disqualifications.-No person, –
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules, with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving.-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non-selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|Veterinary Dresser.||01* (2020) *Subject to variation dependent on workload.||General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.||Level – 3 (Rs. 21700-69100/-)||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation or absorption and percentage of the vacancies be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Deputation|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption level from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Deputation: Officer of the Central or State Government.
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or (ii) three years ‘ regular service in the level 2 (Rs. 19900-63200/-) in the pay matrix in the parent cadre or department ; and
(b) possessing qualifications Matriculation.
Essential: (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognised Board ; (ii) Previous experience as Veterinary Dresser in a Government Veterinary Hospital or Zoo; or (iii) Certificate in veterinary nursing assistant course from recognized Institute; or equivalent.
Desirable: (i) Diploma in veterinary pharmacy.
Note 1.- Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 2.- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
|Not applicable||Not applicable.|
NARENDRA KUMAR SAHOO, Under Secy.