Wireless Operator Recruitment Rules 2020: in the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, under the Ministry of Home Affairs MINI
Wireless Operator Recruitment Rules 2020: in the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, under the Ministry of Home Affairs
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 2nd December, 2020
G.S.R. 171.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Wireless Operator in the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Home Affairs, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Wireless Operator, Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.—The number of post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit and qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualification.—No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, and for the reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, ex-servicemen, other Backward Classes and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post|
|General Central Service Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted), Non Ministerial.||Level- 4 in the
|Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees|
|Between 18 and 25 years.
(The upper age-limit relaxable for departmental candidates upto the age of 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).Note 1. The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for
receipt of application from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya,
Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram. Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura,
Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union territory of Ladakh, the Union territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Island or the Union territory of Lakshadweep).Note 2. The crucial date for determining the age-limit in the case of candidates from
Employment Exchange shall be the last date up to which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
(i) three years Diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering from Government College or University or Government recognised College or University; or
(ii) two years ITI (Electronics or Radio and TV) with one year apprenticeship training in any Government organisation or Government recognised organisation; or(iii) Intermediate or 12th Standard with Maths, Physics and Chemistry Subjects, with three years experience as Wireless Operator in Government or Government recognised organisation.Desirable:-
(i) National Trade Certificate
(NTC) in the trade of Mechaniccum-operator Electronic Communication System.(ii) Working knowledge of Computer with good speed in English typing.
|Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation or absorption and percentage of the vacancies be filled by various methods|
|Two years||Deputation failing which by direct recruitment|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption level from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment|
1) holding analogous posts among Central Armed Police Forces and State Police Telecommunication or Wireless Branch; or2) Head Constable working as Wireless Operator with two years of regular service in the level-4 of the pay matrix (Rs.25500-81100); or
3) Constable working as Wireless Operator with five years of regular service in the level-3 of the pay matrix (Rs. 21700-69100).Note 1: The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.Note 2: The maximum age-limit for appointment for deputation or absorption shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
|Group ‘C’ Department Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:-
(1) Deputy Director – Chairman;
[F. No. 23011/46/2017-PT]
D. K. GHOSH, Under Secy.