COVID Vaccination: ECHS clarifies with cancellation of 8th March Circular that Ex-servicemen to be contact with ECHS PC before going to Service Hospit
COVID Vaccination: ECHS clarifies with cancellation of 8th March Circular that Ex-servicemen to be contact with ECHS PC before going to Service Hospital
Central Organisation ECHS
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army)
Adjutant General’s Branch
Near Gopinath Circle
IHQ of MoD (Navy)/Dir ECHS (N)
Air HQ (VB)/DPS
HQ Southern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Eastern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Central Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Northern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ South Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command (A/ECHS)
All Regional Centres
COVID VACCINATION : ECHS MEMBERS FOR ABOVE 60 YEARS AND AGE GP OF 45 YEARS TO 59 YEARS WITH CO-MORBIDITIES IN AFMS HEALTHCARE FACILITIES (HCFs)
1. Pl ref the fwg :-
(a) CO ECHS letter No B/49762/AG/ECHS dated 10 Feb 2021 and letter of even No dated 01 Mar 2021 (Copy attached).
(b) O/o DGAFMS letter No PC-402/7/nCoV/DGAFMS/DG-3A dated 08 Mar 2021 (Copy attached).
2. COVID-19 Vaccination of ECHS members will be conducted using Co-WIN portal at AFMS healthcare facilities, which are being registered in Co-WIN portal as ‘COVID Vaccination Centres (CVC)’. These AFMS CVCs will be available as a choice for vaccination of dependants of serving personnel and ECHS members after online registration. These beneficiaries can also exercise the option of getting vaccinated at Government or private COVID Vaccination Centres and other facilities listed in the Co-WIN app in addition to AFMS hospitals. Presently no reimbursement is permitted for vaccination taken in a private empanelled or non-empanelled hospital.
3. Spot registration facility will be available in all AFMS hospitals till such time the Co-WIN portal is updated to include the AFMS hospitals. The ‘Spot Registration’ will be carried out on ‘First Come First Serve’ (FCFS) basis. Subsequently once the AFMS hospitals are included in Co-WIN portal, the beneficiaries can registered themselves online.
4. The vaccines currently available with the AFMS are for HCWs and FLWs. These vaccines will not be utilized ab-initio for vaccination of ECHS members till such time clarifications in this context is received from the MoHFW. ESM may be advised to be in contact with OIC ECHS PC before going to Service Hospital.
5. Wide publicity utilizing all channels of communication will be given to ensure that maximum beneficiaries are able to avail the facility.
6. This ts for your further necessary action and dissemination please.
7. This has the approval of MD ECHS.
8. This HQ letter No B/49762/AG/ECHS/2021 dt 08 Mar 2021 on the above subject may please be treated as cancelled.
(Panchal Kapeshkumar S)
Jt Dir (Med)
Encls : As above. for MD ECHS
Copy to :-
DGMS (Navy)/Health – for info please.
Stats & Automation Sec – for uploading this letter on ECHS website.
Source: Click here to view/download