Senior Principal Private Secretary (Level 12), Central Vigilance Commission, Recruitment Rules, 2021 MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PEN
Senior Principal Private Secretary (Level 12), Central Vigilance Commission, Recruitment Rules, 2021
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 23rd February, 2021
G.S.R. 141(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 20 of the Central Vigilance Commission Act, 2003 (45 of 2003), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Senior Principal Private Secretary in the Central Vigilance Commission, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.- (1) These rules may be called the Central Vigilance Commission (Senior Principal Private Secretary) Recruitment Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and pay level in the pay matrix.– The number of posts, its classification and pay level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the aforesaid Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit and qualifications, etc,.– The method of recruitment, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid schedule.
4. Disqualification.- No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to any of the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.– Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient to do so, it may, by an order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these Rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.– Nothing in these Rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post.||Age Limit for direct recruits.|
Senior Principal Private Secretary
* Subject to variation depending on workload.
|Not applicable.||Level 12 (₹ 78,800- 2,09,200/-).||Selection.||Not applicable.|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probations if any.||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation or absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.|
|Not applicable.||Not applicable.||Not applicable.||By promotion failing which by deputation.|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made.||If a departmental promotion committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
From amongst the Principal Private Secretary in the Central Vigilance Commission in level 11 (₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700/-) with five years regular service in the grade.
Note: Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their seniors would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less, and have successfully completed their probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service. Deputation:
Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territory Administration:-
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
(ii) With five years’ regular service in the grade of Principal Private Secretary in level 11(₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700/-) of the pay matrix.
Note 1: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation and similarly, the deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2: The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed four years.
Note 3: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
|Departmental promotion Committee for considering promotion consisting of-
i) Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission -Chairman;
ii) Additional Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission – Member;
iii) Additional Secretary / Joint Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training – Member.
[ F. No. 399/13/2019-AVD-III]
MANMEET KAUR, Dy. Secy.