ECHS: Empanelment of Additional facilities of Ruban Memorial Hospital, Patna and Anand Hospital & Eye Centre, Jaipur No 228 (06)/2021/D (WE/Res-I
ECHS: Empanelment of Additional facilities of Ruban Memorial Hospital, Patna and Anand Hospital & Eye Centre, Jaipur
No 228 (06)/2021/D (WE/Res-I)
Government of India Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 31st August, 2021
The Managing Director,
Central Organisation , ECHS,
Near Gopinath Circle, Delhi Cantt -10
Subject: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 228(04)/201 O/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 228(02)/2013/ US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 228(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 228(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 28th Screening Committee for empanelment of Additional Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 06 Aug 21 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel additional facilities of 02 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure :-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1.||Patna||Ruban Memorial Hospital Ratan stone Clinic (A unit of Ruban Patliputra Hospital Pvt Ltd)||Annexure-1.|
|2.||Jaipur||Anand Hospital & Eye Centre||Annexure-2.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be . regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 228(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Horne, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospital is subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CHS empanelled facility as on the date signing of MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
(1) PPS to Secy (ESW)
(2) PS to JS(ESW)
(3) JS & Addi FA(RS)
(4) CGDA, New Delhi Copy Signed in Ink to: