Extension of validity of already empanelled HCOs under CGHS till 31st March 2022 – CGHS O.M dated 27.09.2021 File No.S-11045/36/2012/CGHS(HEC) Gover
Extension of validity of already empanelled HCOs under CGHS till 31st March 2022 – CGHS O.M dated 27.09.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General, Central Govt. Health Scheme
(Hospital Empanelment Cell)
524-A Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 27th September, 2021
Subject: Extension of period of validity of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS
With reference to the above subject, attention is drawn to Office Order dated 26th March 2021, whereby empanelment of all existing empanelled Health care Organizations were extended till 30th September 2021 In this regards, the undersigned is directed to state that the matter has been reviewed and it is now decided to extend empanelment of all Health Care Organizations, already empanelled under CGHS for a further period of six months from 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022 or till the next empanelment whichever is earlier, on the same Terms, Conditions and Rates on which they are presently empanelled.
Signed by Sanjay Jain
Date: 27-09-2021 12:08:31
Dr Sanjay Jain
Tel. No. 011-23062800
- All Ministries / Departments, Government of India
- Addl. DDG(HQ) /All Additional Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi
- All HCOs empanelled under CGHS through Addl Director of concerned City
- Additional Director (HQ) / Additional Director (SZ) /Additional Director (CZ) /Additional Director (NZ) /Additional Director (EZ) /Additional Director (Admin) /Additional Director (MSD) /Additional Director (R&H) CGHS Delhi/JD (Gr.) / Sr CMO Incharge Hospital Cell, CGHS Delhi
- Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha Secretariat.
- Registrar, Supreme Court of India /Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
- Finance Division
- Deputy Secretary (Civil Service News), Department of Personnel & Training, 5thFloor, Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi.
- PPS to Secretary (H&FW)/ Secretary(HR), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- PPS to DGHS /AS&MD, NRHM / AS & DG (CGHS)
- Secretary, Staff Side, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi
- All Staff Side Members of National Council (JCM)
- Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 10 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi
- All Offices / Sections / Desks in the Ministry
- CEO / Nodal Officer, National Health Authority, CGHS Section, 3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower- L, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001.
- Sr. CMO(MCTC) , CGHS with the request to upload on the website of the CGHS.
- UTI-ITSL, 1/28, Sunlight Building, Asaf Ali Road, Delhi-110002
- Office Order folder
Source: Click here to view/download PDF