Aarogyadham Super Speciality Hospital: De-empanelment from CGHS Dehradun w.e.f 17.10.2021 on violation of provision MOA-18 (1) & (7)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME
Survey Chowk, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, India
File No. CGHS/D.DUN/Estt./21-22/HCO/836
Sub: De-empanelment of Aarogyadham Super Speciality Hospital from CGHS Dehradun on violation of provision MOA-18 (1) & (7)-reg.
1. CGHS Dehradun Office Memorandum No. CGHS/D.DUN/HCO/21-22/637, dated 26.08.2021.
2. CGHS Dehradun email on dated 5th October, 2021
3. Ministry of Health Advisory to empanelled hospital vide letter no. C-13034/04/2021-CGHS-IV, dated 19th August, 2021.
Aarogyadham Super Speciality Hospital which is empanelled under CGHS Dehradun has violated provisions of MOA (1) & (7) despite repeated instructions resulting complaints from beneficiaries. CGHS is empanelling HCOs for providing services to CGHS beneficiaries including cashless service to pensioners and other eligible beneficiaries. On failure of providing services and credit facilities to eligible beneficiaries, Aarogyadham Super Speciality Hospital is hererby De-Empanelled from CGHS Dehradun with effective from 17.10.2021 onwards.
C.G.HS. Dehra Dun
Medical Superintendant, Aarogyadham Super Speciality Hospital
1. Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. Addl. DDG (HQ), CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. All CMO I/C of WC under CGHS Dehradun, Account section.
4. NHA Team, UTIITSL. .
5. Nodal Officer, MCTC Cell, New Delhi.
6. All Centre Govt. Department in Dehradun
7. AICGHSEA, Pensioners Association, Notice Board.